Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

I would say Naga for Alliance, Ogres for Horde

4 Likes

No one was expecting sylvanas to just burn Teldrassil. She left with the plan to reclaim her land and save her people. She thought Teldrassil would be occupied so the horde could use her people to keep her and the alliance in check.

So her choices were to go and regroup and get Malf healed and figure out the best way to get her people freed, or to join her people and likely be executed, leaving her people still trapped AND leaderless, which would have been of no benefit to them.

9 Likes

It just doesnā€™t make any sense. Sheā€™s was Eluneā€™s Prime priestess. She was able to destroy the undead in WC 3, what happened to that Tyrande?

The writers obsession with zombie barbie and her ridiculous plot armor largely.

11 Likes

Yeah too bad she got nerfed. I LOVED the badass Tyrande from WC3

3 Likes

Yeah, this whole story line has been hard to stomach. And Tyrande may end up dead and sylvanas will get a forced and disappointing redemption arc.

Itā€™s a bad time to be a nelf fan.

7 Likes

Iā€™m not really. Iā€™m a Night Elf/Naga fan and I was very happy both of them got their sorry in the same expansion, obviously both could have had their stories better told but itā€™s better than nothing

At least we still have Shandris and she actually has a personality. (sort of, barring the whole human potential thing.)

2 Likes

For nelfs, I would have preferred nothing. There still has been no satisfying conclusion, the horde is being excused for their part with sylvanas taking the blame, and she probably wonā€™t even pay for her crimes as usual.

6 Likes

Could be worse, you could be Forsaken. They lost their home, and all their important characters and all they got was this crummy t shirt.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Butā€¦thatā€™s not a crummy t-shirt! :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

I donā€™t feel too bad for them.

5 Likes

Youā€™re a Night Elf. Itā€™s in your blood to hate undead.

3 Likes

They lost two characters who never gave a damn about them in the first place.

They lost their city because of one of those characters.

They didnā€™t lose most of their population cause they got to actually evacuate.

I donā€™t feel bad for the Forsaken. Not at all.

8 Likes

Yeah, but to be fair, they didnā€™t know that until:

3 Likes

I really donā€™t get how it took anyone so longā€¦

I figured that out in the starting zone.

6 Likes

It was pretty obvious before then imo.

4 Likes

And even outside of that, the forsaken arenā€™t innocent little babies any more than sylvanas is ther doting and loving mommy.

I mean their whole thing is death to the living. Theyā€™ve had no qualms performing horrific experiments on people, blighting people, in nearly every zone you interact with them in they blight the surrounding areas and send you out to gather things suitable for more blight experiments.

And when we take back darkshore we take it back from mostly undead npcs who are blighting nelf land with no qualms about that or the killing of thousands of innocents. They are delighting in it.

6 Likes

Just look at this face and tell me heā€™s not adorable!

4 Likes