Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

I knew about that one. Love it.

1 Like

This is Lancelot.

I love the flared bracer trick, it allowed me to make a mog somewhat similar to Chen Stormstout.

Obviously Chen looks better, but I don’t think my guy looks too bad.

4 Likes

I’ve used that trick for at least one outfit he he.

I have some ideas for this.

2 Likes

Did they follow through with making shoulder pads unlinked like they said they were going to?

I love that pant mog. Accessories are best!

2 Likes

They said they were looking into if it was possible, but iirc they didn’t make any promises on this front. Also, I don’t remember if it was clear whether they were talking about two separate shoulders or just hiding one side.

If they can figure out how to get two separate shoulders working, I’d love it if they extend this to gloves too. This mockup I made has a different glove on each hand and looks pretty good imo.

6 Likes

I heard the Pandaren gets Blue Fur in Customization optinos along with the other styles too.

Yep.

technically they do, but only accessible for demon hunters

:pensive:

3 Likes

It’s a shame void elves aren’t getting any colorful hairstyles for high elf roleplayers. But I understand it, gotta have enough there to differentiate them for blood elves. And on the other side of the spectrum, give blood elves more customization than just jewelry as a trade off for sharing with void elves blizz! Give them so unique stuff like tats and runes! Could give void elves more options for those that stay voidy too give them more void options! :smiley:

11 Likes

Pandaren need more face options. They’re all stuck with faces that look too similar and too jolly. They look nothing like their art. In Pandaren art they look fierce and tough.

2 Likes

The allied race customization pass has not happened yet, and likely won’t until 9.1 the earliest. I believe that Void Elves are quite likely to get additional hair colors and hairstyles when that happens. What those might be exactly is anyone’s guess however, but traditional hair colors and styles from other alliance races are certainly possible so don’t give up!

8 Likes

I’m surprised that Belfs and Velfs haven’t gotten tattoos yet myself. However I’m starting to believe, when it comes to the obvious, Blizzard is oblivious.

9 Likes

Posting this again, as sadly it’s still relevant.

Blizzard plz stop slapping us :cry:

8 Likes

Nope, it®s simply that the average Belf perception paints them as superficial elitist short for brains usually -the “silly” focused view I call it-; ergo why they gave them only jewerly and nothing else (I suppose devs just wonder why should they give them Belves customziation stuff that portrays them into a more practical and pragmatic way when they love to portray them as these distracted airheads that apparently haven®t even realized where/why are they now or something
)

Yeah, I®m a little tired of watching the lore of my race be ignored while the devs worship their /silly 24/7 regarding Belves

7 Likes

I’ll never understand why they sold customization options as a CORE feature when in reality they barely put effort in them. Not too mention nothing that was requested was actually added. Blood elves didn’t get undead elf options, magister and Farstrider themed options, night elves didn’t get highborne themed options, nightborne got NOTHING, Void elves got to look almost as high elves minus the hair colors which god knows why the didn’t bother to add if they wanted both sides to have high elf options
I personally only wanted golden jewelry (a literally color option/recolor) and regal hairstyles for Night Elves to reflect more Azshara. And they said the are/were listening? What? No way they were. If they were all of these things would have been added.

11 Likes

When do you think will be 9.1? How many months after launch c:?

I’d wager 9.1 or 9.2 the latest, though it’s possible Blizzard could drip feed the customizations during the .5 patches instead, just to pad them a bit so they seem like more substantial patches.

2 Likes

seems there’s up to 4 months before .1 patches. so sometime between launch and 2021 March

2 Likes