Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

Or the power of something, eh… more than two centuries old.

3 Likes

Me too, but knowing that a proper allied race customization pass is coming during Shadowlands makes it easier to be patient. And hopefully Blood Elves will get their Darkfallen options during that time too.

7 Likes

I hope they get their pass in an earlier patch and not the last one before the next x-pac. I also hope that they listen to what it is that is being requested.

5 Likes

I’d vote model toggle for Undead. But eh, whatever gets them playable honestly.

5 Likes

I’ll take it however I can get it… and boy does that sound lewd.

6 Likes

3 Likes

omg, sulu is flirting with the forum. hehe

I’m just disappointed. Less voidy void elves aren’t any more exciting to me than void elves were. No tats for any of my elf rangers.

If this is it, it’s a let down.

4 Likes

6 Likes

I am a bit mad too.

That’s why I rolled this Rogue. So I can wear this chest piece and pretend I have Ranger tattoos, and pretend I’m a melee Ranger. Doesn’t give me face tattoos though. :frowning:

2 Likes

and may be that way forever, given the current political climate. what we see on day one shadowlands, may end up being the last changes made to our chars. hope i’m wrong and all the posturing the politicians are doing is just hot air. whatever blizz is gonna do, they might want to consider just pulling out all the stops, as this may be wow’s last hurrah

Are we sure we are getting one? I dont wanna get my hopes up! D:

6 Likes

I mean, being able to choose the color of my markings is a huge deal for me, Avarie will finally have the narkings I’ve wanted her to have. Only the men getting tattoos really ticks me off.

Especially combined with no tats for belves and no proper high elves.

5 Likes

3 Likes

I somehow knew you would post that!

4 Likes

Honestly, I’ve just stopped caring about this one, and learned to:

Yeah, I just don’t dig the void myself.

2 Likes

1 Like