Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

Yea, after bouncing around from fresh dressing room bfa to ptr to beta it does seem like something is happening.

On one I can see only the blue skins. On another I can see only the new skins + the entropic embrace skin. Most strange indeed.

EDIT: I think I figured out the issue. The skins are tied to the faces you choose it looks like. Faces 1-8 will only let you pick the original Void Elf skins. Faces 9+ will only let you pick the new skins.

5 Likes

http://gifgifmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/mala-macka-i-ogledalo.gif

1 Like

It took you all long to discover the problem. How come none of you noticed that. I did the moment the were introduced because of the face options: 8 faces: void skins, 10 the last time I checked: fair skins. The problem is the “fair skin tones” are actually blood elf models with the void elf hairstyles. It’s very obvious by the fact the faces are in a different section for the fair skins and when you are using them and entropic embrace procs the underwear changes to the void elf one since it switches models.

Face used to change automatically, and does in game on DKs, so I didn’t even think of it.

But for the void and fair skins they were completely different, but I get why you didn’t noticed that

It should be noted that despite the wowhead dressing room showing the proper facial geometry on Void Elves with the new skin tone faces, the proper facial geometry is still missing in the ptr (and I presume beta) client.

Which probably will stay like that. Given how they didn’t bother to change the underwear, faces and nail polish even now

That would disappointing.

Considering they didn’t put much effort into the customization options overall and didn’t add what was actually requested by fans I’m not surprised

It would also mean that a blue lied, which would suck. But it has happened before. Remember when they said they were working on sex swapped demons for Warlocks?

5 Likes

Let’s face it everyone Blizzard didn’t listen to us nor our ideas about the customization options. They added what THEY wanted not us

I do remember that
 I was very much hoping to have myself a handsome incubus pet >_>

5 Likes

I was hoping for a female felguard myself. Oh what could have been.

3 Likes

I was looking forward to the story and customization options (which sadly ended as a dumpster fire) only. Let’s see where and how the story will go and it will be

5 Likes

lol you’re having too much fun as a level 3

3 Likes

5 Likes

And don’t underestimate the importance of body language! Ha!

If nothing else until a little later, I was at least hoping that Void Elves would get their own underwear back, and a Black hair option for the Shadowlands launch date.

4 Likes