Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

If you take issue with how I word things that’s not my problem. Yes, things change. I may have said it in a round about way, but you got the gist of it so it seems.

5 Likes

I think endless petulant pestering of the devs about every insignificant little thing is likely to make them stop listening instead of getting them to cave to your demands.

2 Likes

That sounds like a great idea.

Very First Thalassian Elf Druid but on the Alliance. Much like Paladins. Void Elf Druids makes sense.

3 Likes

I literally just wanted to comment and say, you made this thread, the work you do is amazing, funny and so good.

You are a legend in my books :+1:t4:

3 Likes

Yesss <3 Now you are speaking my language!!

3 Likes

I haven’t been on here as much lately and I can’t remember who said it or where it was said but an interesting idea i saw someone bring up for High/Voids was moving them in a more overall Cosmic direction rather than just “Muh Void n Corruption.” Like adding more jewelry type options & maybe tattoos that show stars/planets and things of that nature. Basically it will still have a sort of Sci-fi theme but less ugly corruption.

That could be pretty interesting though. Maybe a fine balance between High Elves & Void Elves if there was to be one.

While i may prefer them having traditional Light wielding paladins for the High Elf options, an Alliance Thalassian with some type of Cosmic twist on the Paladin class could be interesting as well. Especially if they get their own unique visuals for spells.

5 Likes

I would love for them to fall into the moon aspect as well. It would be cool to see them not really worship Elune but find guidance in the stars and such.

3 Likes

That was Hyper.

This would make them too similar to Night Elves imo.

Not really, there are plenty of ways that people worship the Light! I could see what you mean but it doesn’t have to be the same. For example Humans and Blood Elves worship the light very diffrently.

2 Likes

Void Elves come from Blood Elves (and now also from High Elves). A big part of the High/Blood Elf story is that they stopped revering the moon when they became High Elves.

A big part of their story was also them worshiping the Sunwell and that clearly changed. People can change their minds! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, but I wouldn’t want them to turn back into Night Elves, but short and skinny.

1 Like

I don’t either but i also wouldn’t mind a moonlight aspect to their abillities! Would be super dope!

1 Like

If anyone should get a moonlight aspect, it should be Night Elves via a glyph for Priests.

6 Likes

Yesss!!! Also a paladin moonlight thing for Night Elves!

4 Likes

Yes, it’s absurd we don’t already have Night Elf Paladins tbh. Why bother going through this whole quesline of a Night Elf becoming a Paladin only to have that combo not become available to players?

6 Likes

I also found that really annoying and another thing that kinda irked me is that it SEEMED to me at least, that she kinda abandoned her “moonlight” aspect and went completely towards the light. If that makes sense, i’m awful at explaining things.

3 Likes

I could be wrong, but I think this is a common complaint about the character.

1 Like

It’s just crazy to me! What is your personal take on the Night Warrior. Do you think it counts as a “Paladin?”

I’m not too versed on the Night Warrior, but I thought it was darkness themed. Doesn’t seem very Paladin-like. Again, I haven’t read much about it because it never really interested me much, so I could be totally wrong here.

1 Like