Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

i consider the name blood elf as a protest statement. blood elves are high elves and more generally, thalassians. thusly

dark trolls
|
night elves
|
highborne
|------------------|
nightborne - thalassian high elves
----------------------|-------------------------------------------------------|
thalassian blood elves -------------------------------------thalassian dark rangers
|---------------------------------|----------------------------|
thalassian void elves - thalassian felblood - thalassian san’layn

is this accurate?

No dark rangers were around to be blood elves, they’re literally the fallen blood elves are honouring.

4 Likes

how do i fit it into the chart? below blood elf? i just moved that row to velf row.

Dark rangers are not a subtype of blood elves.

No. That makes it look like they descend from Blood Elf. The way you have it also makes it look like Highborne descend from Nightborne.

You can’t really do this type of chart accurately with text like that.

i’d like to see an accurate chart of it

From Google:

13 Likes

oh i need to put dark rangers under high elf, where i had it originally.

Couple of errors tbf, zandalari should be at the top and they don’t have transitionary night elves.

5 Likes

I agree. Though having the night elves as their full group (high and low borne) makes a little sense for organization of it all.

Really my main takeaway is renewed annoyance we’re not playing as Nightfallen.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Are crack addict elves not more unique than purple blood elves?

And isn’t that a Withered?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRnqkGaYPMeCkmxYUzV-sCHXtbNdaxv10wlhg&usqp=CAU

2 Likes

3 Likes

Now that’s a playable drow race.

2 Likes

Would be cool if they add them as a body toggle option.

4 Likes

for nightborne, along with - looks both ways for avarie and fezzy, her accomplice – fal’dorei

10 Likes

Rise spider empire!!!

RISE!

8 Likes

Sort of weird they aren’t represented at all tbh. A Nightborne gets all toothless and washing windows at the traffic lights-y if they’re exiled from Suramar but playable ones can be on frigging Draenor for months at a time.

4 Likes

this happened to me from eating chewable vitamin C tablets everyday. apparently they use that stuff to clean calcium deposits from fire hydrant plumbing… i went to preventative dentist before they all had to be pulled out and he said, what have you been doing, there is no enamel left on your teeth, they’re like chalk.

this story recalled as a precautionary tale. dont eat chewable vitamin C if you have your own chompers