Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

:hugs:
I don’t think so.

2 Likes

look at + listen to this lovely nelf video

simply gorgeous

2 Likes

It’s interesting that they gave the Horde elf portal trainer in Orgimmar the purple High elf eyes, especially after making that eye color the exclusive distinction between High elves and Blood elves.

3 Likes

Hopefully they smarten up and make it a player option.

10 Likes

I really hope they do, it’s perfect!

6 Likes

I would love Paladins and Druids for Void Elves. I would LOVE to see the forms they would come up for them.

5 Likes

That’s awesome! Do you have a screenshot for it <3?

`https://i.imgur.com/cpvBJZa.jpg

There you go.

2 Likes

This looks like a job for Level 3!

6 Likes

So this confirms Quel’dorei in the Horde!!! <3 That’s very interesting!

4 Likes

You’re a 120 ya filthy liar.

4 Likes

Well, I’ve been avoiding the forums because, frankly, they were a bit too toxic a few weeks back, with people despairing and complaining and whatever.

But I feel the need to post now because we will have Gamescom this week, so we will most likely find out Shadowlands release date, and that could give us an idea of what new customizations (if any) we may still get in Beta.

Also, there’s a chance we could see something new in this or next week’s build, if Blizzard was waiting for Gamescom to showcase it.

9 Likes

that actually looks nice with the coppery colored hair.

welcome back, alamara!

:thinking:

2 Likes

It certainly strengthens that theory, yes. It could also simply mean that Blood elves are capable of having that eye color as well, therefore making it a shared theme between them.

I find it interesting that we have blue eyed elves, and purple eyed elves among the Blood elf npcs, but I have yet see a void elf npc with purple or blue eyes. Although I have been keeping an eye out.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t a high elf aligned with the Horde always be a blood elf? It’s not like there’s a racial component to it.

11 Likes

If they can have blue eyes, they should be able to have purple eyes, since both come from Arcane.

I wouldn’t expect these eye colours to show up on the blue skinned NPCs. Combinations like that seem more like a player exception than a canon thing.

I don’t see why joining the Horde would mean they would have to become a Blood elf, afterall Lor’themar himself said Silvermoon was home to both the Quel’dorei and Sin’dorei when he welcomed them to share the Sunwell.

For instance Valeera is still considered a Blood elf, despite not sharing many of Blood elven beliefs, or even their faction.

This is total common sense, but we know how the community works. Before Blood elves got the dark blue eyes, many members of the community claimed that it was meant to imply the biological differences between Blood elves and high elves. It made no sense, but it’s nice to nip theories like that in the bud with examples like the portal mage here in Org.

I agree, I just thought it was interesting that these options appear exclusive between Blood elves/High elves NPCs.

I mean it’s just a name referring to a political group, it’s not like there’s any cultural or genetic factors, wouldn’t it simply be anyone aligned with that political group?

6 Likes