Content creators like Preach are crucial to the game

Like I said, I knew you were going to be a good little minion who would help keep the thread active.

Hoh man it’s really easy to tell you haven’t watched much, if any, of Preachs content.

2 Likes

I like actual content creators, as in those people who are actually creating content.
I don’t care a lick for the circle jerk squad of “creators” who just echo comments found online.

Huge difference.

Yea you haven’t really watched much of his stuff if you actually believe this lol

3 Likes

Yeah the moment he tried to lump preach and people who create content like him into the same basket as the usual suspects, I knew he was just here to take a dump.

I’ve followed Preach for years actually, very familiar with him and his work.
But hey, you’re just here to stir up drama, so I figure, why not kill some time and make you look dumb.

The more time you spend here, the more happier I’am.

There was a point where I regretted telling you to leave if you didn’t like it but I’m glad you chose to stay. More views and more screentime for my topic.

At the cost of your silly arguments. That’s an offer I can’t refuse :wink:

There have been content creators since a few months after initial launch…

1 Like

If you’ve actually watched his stuff you’d know it’s not just regurgitating info from wowhead.

Lot of skits with costumes, lots of deep dives into history and controversies, etc.

1 Like

The thing is, you actually think this is helping your cause and proving your point.
I have no issue keeping the thread going as it continues to show that you’re wrong lol.

People on these forums hate content creators because they’re miserable irl and they’re only form of escape is wow. So when they see someone making money (more than them most of the time) and playing their favorite game they foam at the mouth. Lmao

1 Like

I have no problem. I know I’m right.

Just keep doing your job and bump this thread. :smiley:

Anything critical of Blizzard is bombarded as illegitimate on these forums. It’s always been an element, but it seems like that mentality is almost all that is left around here. I think most of the others have long since moved on.

Except if you bring up No Flying. It’s the one button you can press to give them an aneurysm.

Did I say regurgitating from Wowhead anywhere here?
Reading comprehension, use it.

That’s an interesting point. Most people opposed to this in the thread have often said he’s being negative but yeah I think they’re just expecting everyone to be positive even if the game has poor systems and design.

Their argument is weird for sure

You’re saying all he does is echo comments from others online, I demonstrated you were wrong

You hate all these streamers way more then their fans like them lol

Delusional?
I love a good delusion.
Considering the evidence for content creators not being necessary for a game to thrive is already out there, you lost before you posted.
WoW will be fine, if not better without the cockroaches.

Of course blame the boomers because the game lost it’s identity thinking of profit over actual game content for improvement. The moronic sense of cookie cutter specs/people making guides in how to play a class and everything thinks they’re an expert on everyone’s class after viewing on YT video.

That wasn’t a demonstration of anything though.
You get that right?
Like you just said “no he doesn’t copy from wowhead” but I never said jack about wowhead lol

Yea it’s kind of a shame that the “no flying” thing was more egregious to these chuds here than rampant sexual abuse lol