Content creators like Preach are crucial to the game

Preach just lost interest in WoW or else he would have stuck with it.

Preach and the likes got me super hyped for Shadowlands leading up to it’s release. Losing these content creators is definitely a problem for blizz. Blizz has been terrible at communicating directly with the player base and they almost always have to go through 3rd parties to get info out.

1 Like

Which is why I said, if you don’t find it necessary or if you don’t like the premise of the thread, you can choose to leave if you want.

You are not going to convince me with those kind of stale arguments. “I don’t think it’s necessary so it’s not important”.

Content creators are just reflections of your playerbase. Whether players gravitated towards the personality or the personality chased player sentiment, they are a convenient way to check the temperature of the water. If they are becoming fed up and quitting the game, something has (many things have) gone very wrong.

1 Like

No content creators are bad for the or any game in the long run. The company forgets how to operate and you end up where blizzard is now. Content creators are like stock twits they can blow up a stock or send it to the moon. Remove them and you get back to fundamentals

1 Like

I respectfully disagree. There are good content creators.

Specifically whom?
We can evaluate their potential publicly.

It speaks volumes about your ignorance when you have no idea.

• Hazel
  • Talisin and Evitel
  • Krakken Latte
  • Preach
  • Gorak

etc.

Evaluate? From the moment you first posted here you seem to be acting like some sort of authority figure on content creators when you know that’s exactly what I spoke about in my post:

1 Like

Just unsubbed from Preach and dropped him a comment. It felt good to trim back some of the trash in my YT feed.

2 Likes

First off, “content creator” is a self-glorifying title. They are talking heads, each and every one of them. They spout whatever thought pop into their head and pour it into the empty, vapid minds of a generation that has forgotten how to think for themselves.

What they create is not content, it propaganda.

So stop listening to people tell you what your opinion should be and instead, explore, think and formulate your own opinions.

1 Like

Good for you. Bye!

Let me correct you a bit on how most people view what a Streamer is. They are a glorified mouth peace. They do not create content for the game of WoW, they leach off of what the true designers have created and either praise it or condemn it. But they didn’t create it.

Anyone can play the game, anyone can stream the game play and talk about it and their opinions about it. Anyone can build a personality on Web Cam, to draw a followship of viewers.

None of that is createing content. That is simply being a broadcast mouth peace.

I completely disagree with what you have said in your post. There are content creators who create propaganda and there are those who don’t.

It’s not my fault you choose to watch people who create propaganda.

Learn to differentiate between good content and bad content.

This should shine some light on your topic.

2 Likes

Gorak’s guide to Azeroth disagrees with you.

1 Like

The only content creators that should matter are those within the company. If you have dedicated people working for you passionate about their job, then you will have a great product. Instead outside content creators again just make it easy for the company to get lazy as the product will not improve but activity does. You end up with lazy game design over a course of 7-8 years but have record sales

2 Likes

This I found interesting as you assume we’re all the same. We are, thankfully, nowhere near the same.

Tali doesn’t create, he regugitates, so does Preach.
Krakken Latte actually has guides for new players which is definitely useful.
Who the hell is Hazel? Gorok?
Sorry never heard of the, but judging by most of the crap you’ve been spewing, they aren’t very useful.
The best “creator” of content in WoW isn’t really creating on his own, but compiling the entire story for everyone to find in one spot and that’s Nobbel.

But you see, Nobbel actually puts out things beneficial for the community, he doesn’t just sit and echo talking points.

The irrational hatred against content creators is evident that this forum is full of boomers and this game is turning into a retirement home.

1 Like

Good. Now that you understand we’re not all the same, it brings me back to my earlier point:

I don’t care what you think.

So much truth here.
The OP is just a sycophant who worships talking heads.

1 Like