Conquest weapon achievement not popping up

so i won 2665 conquest points during the season but the achievement is not popping up, preventing me from buying conquest weapons, anyone else running in the issue?

6 Likes

Itā€™s dumb they have to send you mail with a pouch you have to open

To get tokens to buy weapons that locks you out of buying anything conquest related until you spend them.

2 Likes

i would be happy to go to a mailbox to retrieve the tokens but the achievement does not pop

3 Likes

Same. I have over 2500 with no ach or mail.

4 Likes

Also in the ā€œover 2500 earned for the season but did not get the FoS or tokensā€ club

5 Likes

there is a thread in the bug report section, make sure to pop in

4 Likes

Indeed

I have hear theories that the conquest from quests over the last few weeks is not counting for the 'chieve, Which has put some folks past this weeks cap without enough ā€˜earnedā€™ to get tokens :frowning:

Oh actually try this

So mail is super buggy atm, stuff Iā€™m ordering all the time from AH is not showing up in my mail,

Despite me getting an alert that I have incoming mail.

I have to log out, log in the toon for it to show. Happens everytime I want mail.

Hope it helps, if not, its legit a bug.

2 Likes

This is one of those days Iā€™m grateful my time zone means I usually wonā€™t even be logging in until a good 12 hours or more after the reset.

Iā€™m having my morning coffee thinking OK Iā€™ll log in later, itā€™s a long season I can wait a bit for this to get fixed.

as long as you dont get the pop up for the achievement, you wont be receiving any mail with the weapon tokens

1 Like

yep, 2590 currently and still no achieve

2 Likes

No reason for anything to be this convoluted or the 200k gold sink that top tie players are complaining about.

It would take simple napkin math to figure out both a Conquest Start cap, and a Conquest weekly limit to emulate how fast people are getting purples,

And line up with end of season conquest uncap.

It is literally the most irrational thing to invent so many other methods that can fail. Adding complexity to a system that needs it not.

They could just copy various previous seasons lol. They dont even have to think but its an ordeal anyway.

It took them nearly 10 years to fix the utterly destroyed pvp gearing that was perfect in MoP, and pretty good in WoD. The answer was there the entire time and i feel like we just got back to it recently.

2 Likes

2620 now, tried relogging and still nothing.

Worked on two toons for me so i guess it doesnt always happen. cringe bug for blizz to be having

For me the entire quest disappeared. Why did they remove the quest? Just leave it as is, turn in the quest, boom get your weapon or conquest equivalent or whatever. Iā€™m assuming Iā€™ll get the thing, but to remove the quest that was in place for a couple weeks where you could see your progress is completely borked.

There were problems with the quest, IIRC it had some dumb things like showing daggers for an Outlaw rogue, so it was giving sub optimal, if not plain wrong rewards for some specs.

There was also a problem with some folks not picking the quest up before earning conquest, and that conquest was not counted towards the quest.

1 Like

Ah ok, thank you for the info. Super disconcerting to log in and see the quest just disappeared, and not being sure my earnings toward it counted or what was going on. Well, good thing I read the forumsā€¦ lol

1 Like

Weapon was gonna be crit for my paladin

And not taking the quest meant any conquest earned b/f didnt count

Yeah, sounds like blizz pretty much screwed up againā€¦