Conquest weapon achievement not popping up

I believe the bug has to do with when you accepted the initial quest. Some people who accepted it late and weren’t earning conquest towards it did get the Achievement after getting 2700 conquest since they didn’t get the quest right away.

If you never had the initial quest you won’t get it.

Hopefully it will be fixed for you guys soon.

1 Like

This just happened to me. It’s incredibly frustrating considering what a slog it was to earn the conquest on this new character.

2 Likes

It happened to me, but I received the reward after winning a BG. Even though I was well over the cap

1 Like

Very annoying just gotvmy 2500 and was excited to get the weapon, but ya the quest must not count. Why does blizz dream up ways to make things more complicated then they need to be. Who cares if ppl spend their conquest on weapons first.

3 Likes

After all this, it does make me wonder why they thought there was an issue big enough to need a fix. People made their choice of what to spend conquest on first.

If there wasn’t all the drama with the quest and now the achievement, I think it would have felt like a QOL improvement. I’m not gonna say I enjoyed saving conquest before, or that I don’t like free weapons.

If the Achievement is there at season start next time, and it has a tracking bar, that would actually be fine too.

1 Like

this too i had like 2200/2500 for the quest and i went to login today and the quest was gone ???

1 Like

Same… put a ticket in for it

1 Like

Something is still not working under the achieve. Either it doesn’t get awarded to alts which would outrageously suck, or something like bounties/crates/BG weekly is not counting for credit.

2 Likes

I got it for my first toon but not my second toon

1 Like

Yeah it looks like some conquest from quests doesn’t count for the achievement.

In particular the win 4 weekly from the regular weekly quest giver, does not seem to be counting.

2 Likes

Yep, it’s gotta be the non-Ruffious weekly. Got the achieve & weapon tokens after hitting 2700.