Connection issue for people with Verizon in northeast US

Me and several other people who have Verizon in the northeast US just disconnected and cannot get back in. I can’t even load the battle.net website or log in in the launcher. Seems like the same issue that happened about a week ago.

15 Likes

same here ``

Same for me

Having the same issue.

Same here, thought it may have been the server (Bigglesworth) but i cant access the website or anything

Can confirm. Disconnected. Verizon FiOS 100/100. I can get online with any other game or website. Just not bnet or WoW. /shrugs

2 Likes

Same. Was playing with my SO and got disconnected at the same time he did, Battlenet has crapped out entirely. Verizon FIOS in Southern VA.

same, verizon sp in new york, cant connect

Same…on my phone right now…everything is down

VA Beach here man (firm hand shakes).

I can load websites, other games fine — Verizon Fios No. VA.

2 Likes

I just paid 50 dollars to faction + server change to trial in a new mythic guild and dc’d mid pull during ashvane. I cant even log in any more. If I lose this spot due to not being able to connect I expect a full refund.

Further, last time this took over 2 days to fix. If that happens again more than 15% of this month will be unavailable to play during my subscription. I expect a blizzard balance refund for this time. Hours or a day here and there is one thing. Multiple days within the same month one week apart is completely different and unacceptable.

3 Likes

Fios in Northern VA here and I’m having the same trouble.

Also Verizon Fios in New York. Bnet is a no go.

Thanks for this update…I was going crazy restarting router and everything lol…

Having similar connection issues, east coast w/ Verizon Fios.

Same though :slight_smile: Nice to see other players from the area.

Same. Verizon Fios, Poughkeepsie NY. Can’t connect to BNet at all.

I’ve been frantically refreshing the forum to see if anyone else with an issue would pop up. My SFK group in Classic will be miffed, but I’m relieved to know it’s not just me.

1 Like

same, i cannot connect to battle.net mobile/pc apps nor WoW but i go on my mobile data i can just fine. using verizon fios

1 Like

Same here in ny with Verizon. Don’t think it’s verizons issue though since my internet is fine. Just can’t connect to battle.net website or game. I was playing and got disconnected

1 Like