Connection issue for people with Verizon in northeast US

Add me as well. Verizon FiOS Northern VA.

Same… can’t connect. Verizon in VA

Having the same issue

me too, Verizon by DC.

Ditto. Verizon FiOS here - Philadelphia area. Can’t get into battle.net, and nothing’s loading on the WoW launcher. It just times out when I try to connect. My internet is fine otherwise and can log into other games.

2 Likes

Sounds like it’s time for us to have a big East Coast Fios party.

3 Likes

Verizon in Hampton Roads, VA. Same issue.

2 Likes

Same issue in Maryland with verizon & bnet

Verizon Philadelphia, same issue

Verizon FIOS gb fiber. Chesterfield, VA. Was playing on Netherwind and it all just crapped out. Everything BUT battle.net and wow works.

down for me too, verizon fios norther VA, im wondering do we call verizon on thiss issue?

Why the hell does Verizon keep having issues with Battle Net? Why do we pay their outrageously high monthly cost for the one thing I use daily to be down.

5 Likes

Not trying to down you here or anything. You have the right to defend your claim through Blizzard Account Support, however, their ToS states when you purchase specific WoW Store items, some can not be “refunded” especially for time lost. Your intent was to faction and server change your character, not purchase “in game WoW time”. That I could understand, but you’ll still have your faction and server change that’s been purchased correctly since you’ve played with that character already. That’s one thing about internet since 1994, it’s not stable. Best of luck with your claim though…

Add me to the pile.

Thanks for adding absolutely nothing to the conversation.

1 Like

I had considered that.

Didn’t realize it was related to Verizon but guess it makes sense now why I can’t get back into the game and tried both versions thinking it was just Classic having issues … sigh …

yeah i have verizon as well wth

Same here, wondering if I should call FIOS and ask if they are blocking it or something.

What are you talking about? :rofl: I even said I was down with many other ppl here. (tosses cookie) “Away with you troll”.