Congratulations on destroying raiding!

Just quit bro. 95% of these people think you are pathetic anyways. why get on your lvl 50 forum account to complain. just GTFO

Raiding never dies.

This is because a lot of people working for actiblizz are morons.

1 Like

naw. as someone who does M+ with the keystone master achievement, and someone who actively raids mythicā€¦ your just wrong. raiding still offers the best rewards as compared to M+ rewards, especially when it comes to very impactful upgrades, such as the raid trinkets

Also youā€™ve completely ignored the fact that thereā€™s a weekly cap on valor points. so m+ wont be infinitely farmable to get upgrades. And if youā€™re only equipped with the lowest leveled dungeon gear, iā€™d imagine it will take quite a significant amount of valor points to for example upgrade a 180ilvl piece of loot all the way to 220, as those who already have high level m+ loot such as 210s from +15s, probably are not going to benefit much from the new valor point system as they are probably running higher raid content as well or rated pvp and are already around 220+ item level overall.

I really wish they would increase the drop chance. If people really enjoy the xpac, they ll essentially move onto another toon gearing them up causing them to continuously play anyways. Iā€™m surprised that they havent thought of this.

They should (and probably will) add valor to raids, allowing the purchase and upgrading of raid loot up to a certain point. The patch was just announced on PTR, so we donā€™t need to act like the sky is falling when itā€™s not even on live servers. Thereā€™s still time for changes if we provide meaningful feedback to them.

People are frankly overreacting. Theyā€™re assuming 220 (or 226) gear will drop in droves every 30min. Most likely the valor cap will only allow 1 upgrade per week for 220 and if they understand that M+ players shouldnā€™t be required to raid or PvP to be competitive in the highest ladders one 226 every two weeks. And this if and only if they reach certain conerstones like all +15 in time / (+18 in time)?

The Weekly Chest / Vault was a thing till BfA because the only way to grab that reward was from M+ and it was very easy to get raid-level gear. Now the vault is equitative for PvPers, Raiders and M+ players.
The only unbalance is that (apart from the vault, that is now equitative as explained) only M+ players canā€™t have a way to grab 226 gear from their own efforts on their preferred activity and this needs to be patched.

I have already suggested that - as Ion already stated - bring back sets for raiders. That would even INCREASE the amount of players who want to raid because set bonuses have usually very cool modifications of your abilities and rotations. But if gauged correctly will never make the player that spends most of his time learning the raid encounters overshadow the player that spends most of his time perfecting his route/use of abilities in Mythic Plus for each combo of affixes.

no it shouldnt.

They should just lower or keep
Mythic drop rates the same since those are the people who want them low. Increase drop rates in normal and heroic raids so that normal people can enjoy being rewarded for raiding.

M+ could be removed and i wouldnt care pretty boring IMO

Alt 1 = did Heroic Castle yesterday, killed 9 bosses, 1 loot. Took about 3 hours.
Alt 2 = did Heroic Castle yesterday, killed 9 bosses, 1 loot. Took about 3 hours.

IDK who thought that this is fair.

1 Like

Donā€™t worry, itā€™s only alpha/beta/prepatch/9.0.5/9.1/9.2/9.3/prepatch, 10.0- they will fix it!

1 Like

Iā€™m down with making failed timer M+ not count toward the weekly vault if they also make it if you wipe on a raid boss once it drops less loot and doesnā€™t count toward the weekly vault.

This is the quickest iā€™ve dropped a WoW xpac, just isnā€™t fun for me this time around with all the bs theyā€™ve done and the lack of effort = reward value is just off-putting entirely. And after being present for almost all of BFA, I really donā€™t expect much to be done.

When has Ion stated this? Iā€™d love for it to be true, but I keep asking people for a source and nobody gives me one.

The only thing I can find from google is a vague quote from 2019 that seemed to be talking more about class-specific transmog sets than about power bonuses and didnā€™t mention being exclusive to raiding at all.

and honor can upgrade u to full 226 and is alot easier to farm

Yeah, show me your 2100 rated PvP player. Go ahead I will wait, I mean itā€™s easy right so you should have one on hand.

Funny thing is most mythic raiders actually went the PvP route for gearing because the raid system was such garbage.

Youā€™re observably wrong. gearing in M+ is terrible, but the M+ community is still thriving. Nobody pushes to 20+ for the gear. But we do need the gear to push as high as we can. You donā€™t need the top gear to clear cutting edge. Where M+ is infinitely scaling, meaning we need it more than you do to continue moving up.

Iā€™m almost positive the raid community would fall apart if it didnā€™t award the best gear. The M+ community has been middle of the road, and now worst, for a long time. Yet it thrives.

99% of players will still do heroic for gear. You donā€™t just jump into +15s at the start of a patch and walk out with a full set of upgraded gear at the end of the week.

Was