Congratulations on destroying raiding!

I’m not sure where you got zerging a +25 in under 15minutes? I assume the blind rage you experienced when someone suggested making m+ gearing even better and more rewarding wasn’t a good thing for the game clouded your reading ability.

Wouldn’t you rather speak to my manager Karen?

Man the contempt you have is palpable.

Ironically, you’re the one acting like a Karen here.

“Wah, M+ can’t get a decent model of progression because it hurts raiding”.

2 Likes

cOnGrAtUlAtIoNs On DeStRoYiNg RaIdInG

M+ has been systematically destroying the heart of what WOW is since it’s introduction. It’s destroyed the 5 man dungeon crawling experience, it’s been gutting normal and heroic raiding (with the current changes finishing it off).

The only reason it get’s so much development time is because

1. Esports!!!
  2. It allows Blizzard to recycle the same dungeons and gear all expansion without investing in new ones. Just bump the ilvl on the loot every patch and add a new affix. Grats on regrinding the same loot all expansion though!

So, instead of pandering and putting out an emergency patch to make M+ even more rewarding at the expense of raiding, they should wait until they can fix both systems in the same patch.

4 Likes

arent boss fights timed ?
theres a soft enrage on every boss
or can you sit there and auto for 10mins plus till boss dies long as YOU dont die

1 Like

Hey remember when they destroyed raiding by making 40 people no longer mandatory.

The only time when raiding was hard was when 40 nobodies had to kill C’Thun.
Mythic Raiding with the very best of ~20 in a guild isn’t even close to getting 40 to do the safety dance. Give me a damn break.

The boss fight is timed, but nothing else is.

I don’t mythic raid anymore because can’t be bothered, but we’re doing nax just fine in classic and the safety dance (and thaddius) are substantially easier.

The 5 man dungeon crawling experience wasn’t destroyed by LFG. It was destroyed by people getting better at the game.

Not even classic players wanna spend 3 hours in BRD if they can do what they need to do in an hour.

1. It’s an insanely popular part of the game mode because people like hard content and M+ is a lot easier to organize than Mythic Raiding.

Blizzard have already said they’re going to look at raiding. But it’s core issue is fundamentally different to the core issue for M+, so slapping an ilvl boost on raid gear isn’t going to do a whole lot to help the actual issues it has.

1 Like

Quantity isn’t the only issue for raid loot. The M+ vault ilvl seriously overshadows Heroic raid gear (and even Mythic for the average guild that takes more time to progress) and this was an issue all through BfA and to some extent Legion.

1 Like

Mythic raiders pounding their chests over Sire Denathrius is laughable.

Honestly these mythic raid bosses are getting easier and easier. By the end of the expansion, the last boss on Mythic will be like 80 pulls.

Post on main

then its the same thing lmao i think ur complaining to complain

1. i doubt your any good of a raider anyway most likely one of those 1-3/10 mythic raiders who think ur gods gift and want to gate keep the casuals
  2. opening content for everyone makes for a better game raiding regardless if your any good at it is once a week
    there are 7 days in a week if you finish your raid tuesday what else is there to do raid 6 more times on alts? lmao
    mythic plus offers content outside of raiding and honestly
    some of the bosses in m+ at high keys are harder than mythic shreikwing and huntsmen anyway

im 5/10 and i think this is a good change that might give me a reason not to raid log

Blizzard say a lot of things. And even if they do “fix” it, they should wait until they can fix both systems at the same time.

Insanely popular because it rewards you with up to mythic raid quality loot for failing. Failing 10-15 key isn’t “hard content” either. And you even just admitted it’s easier than Mythic raiding due to the organisational requirements.

Not to mention the loot drop ratio per person is almost 3x that of raiding. For a far shorter time investment, and no lockout.

No, but I quite enjoy doing it in a reasonable amount of time. I like being able to target drops and farm them. I like not having cancerous random affixes to deal with. I like not having a timer forcing chain pulling.

I spent all of BFA clearing heroic raids, but literally all but 2 items i ended up wearing were from M+ and the chest. Nearly every time a raid item dropped I would DE it because I had better from M+.

I didn’t even run M+ as much as a lot of people.

The same thing is happening now in SL, but that’s mostly because raid items just don’t drop.

I dont do mythic, I only do heroic. AOTC is all I care about each patch. And heroic raiding is the thing that this change destroys. I already am geared mostly from M+, I’m wearing one raid item. Even items from the great vault, the m+ items are higher ilvl and better.

That’s fine. But it shouldn’t reward failure, and it shouldn’t invalidate heroic raids due to being easier and spammable.

Even if you have this mentality, you must realize that if M+ gear gives loot higher than heroic raid gear, then the best gear path to prepare for mythic raiding is through M+ and PvP. Hopefully you, and the rest of the player base, are OK with that.

I don’t understand. Is valor currency only dropping from Mythic +? Not like anyone would answer but I would figure I would ask.

it doesnt reward failure tho
its 207 ilvl gear 1 per person
i doubt it will drop much valor if you fail like pvp barely gives CP if u lose
im guessin 10-15 per failed dungeo nand like 25-50 timed

what does other people doing content you dont want to engage in affect yo uanyway? most m+ players dont wanna raid and raiders dont want to m+
you guys are polar opposites honestly only top players is doing both

I actually raided mythic in BfA (I don’t anymore) and even then the majority of my gear was from the M+ weekly chest. Same ilvl better variety of secondaries.

Yes, this is what most people don’t understand. M+ gearing, awarding higher than heroic ilvl loot for fail a 10 etc, completely invalidates heroic raiding. And affects mythic too

I don’t mind doing a M+ or 2, but i don’t want to have to spam them endlessly because i find them mostly un-fun. But I really have to now, especially considering the 0.15 drop rate of less-than-m+ ilvl loot heroic drops now.

And it’s really unsatisfying to have to DE your heroic raid drop when it finally drops because you’ve had better from failing m+ keys for weeks beforehand.