Congratulations Blizzard!

I was flying to Galleon from Half Hill like “omg this is so boring and forever-taking”

3 Likes

It’s awful. I want DF everywhere.

1 Like

Good question. :dracthyr_shrug:

Dwarfbeak.

Nobody can confuse or question the race of me :smiley:

Sound’s like OP needs to glyph up/skill up her dragon riding a bit.

And you guys will continue to complain about the ones who complain :rofl: Vehicle controls/ with action bars have always been horrible in this game imo. Siege tanks wintergrasp, The tanks in Uldum doing those Harrison Jones questlines in Cata. Clunky headache causing controls. Of course Gizzard has gone out of the way to make this game into a platformer over the years. World of supermariocraft lol. With all the stupid gimmicky jumping all over the place. Putting treasures on tree limbs etc :rofl:

Yes. Dragonflying is more like an engineering glider with options.

honestly, when you figure it out, youll be recharging in flight so much this wont be an issue. I promise

Dragon riding is the best thing ever it’ll be even better when all mounts can super fly and it’s just called flying. The dates 2005 system is poopoo

1 Like

Skill issue tbh, the dragons are anywhere between 2 and 3 times as fast to get around as the old flying mounts. If you’re spending too much time on the side of mountains maybe you should reexamine how you’re flying the dragon and consider going out to get the dragonrunes for more talents

I am stuck at JC 80 and Cooking 50, all my level skills are behind either renown or Artisan :rage:

Lol git gud

So you’re not good at dragonriding and are blaming the game for your short comings. Got it.

4 Likes

Dragonriding bad. :dracthyr_love_animated: Grr.

1 Like

Some of you need to seriously take a step back from the game and reassess your lives.

Not saying this to be mean, but the amount of resentment some of you have towards this game and the developers is toxic to the point of being questionably unhealthy.

There’s no conspiracy here. They aren’t purposely trying to ruin your time. They have an idea of what fun is, and the majority of the playerbase accepted it and agreed with it.

Move on. Go outside. Play other games. Step away.

2 Likes

I need that gif from Mad Max pointing up stating “That’s bait” for this thread.

2 Likes

Speak for yourself. I absolutely love it. I find it far more engaging than the outdated static flight we used previously.

3 Likes

Not likely. Dragonriding is multiple times faster than traditional flying. How can you even get tired of that? It’s vastly superior.

2 Likes