Confirmed Chromie is trans

Dragons choose a form and stick with it. They’re also too OP to be playable and not once has a playable race been anything consistently on four legs. Even Dragonkin are four legged and that’s a game mechanics nightmare.

You’re a Worgen not a human. In combat, you will always be a Worgen.

1 Like

I mean, Genn is seen fighting outside of his Worgen form but ok…

(yeah that wont ever happen)

4 Likes

I think trying to explain all this to people is falling on deaf ears they are literally deafand ignorant to the truth.

If I pay my electric bill that does not give me a say so in what my electric company does and these people think just because they pay for a game subscription that they get a say so in what direction blizzard takes their game

Ooooomg. Dude I’d love that. Tbh I tried. I levelled up a Worgen druid with the idea of healing in human form. Nope. The instant were in combat, I go back to my wolf form. T^T
I even looked up how to skip past gilneas (which …worked in the video) but once you log off, you’ll get ur Worgen form automatically after you log back in.

1 Like

our toons killed dragons titans gods ect, even stuff thats kileld dragons, so a wish for a dragon race or class is more than possible and if dragons are so OP it makes sense if our hero can be a dragon sense all the stuff its defeated and btw hunter can already tame some dragons like the panda ones and the dino ones and chimera.

and mechagnomes exist as well and they dont even have full gear on

not sure where an age-rating is required since… y’know, cartoons for kids/young-adults like steven-universe come into play, i just wanna know if we could see chromie-hatchlings.

wait… maybe she could go back to her base-dragon form for this… hmm… this requires more thinking/pondering…

1 Like

cept for lore characters being able to choose like greymane makes sense for him being a beserker warrior but makes no sense for a spellcaster to be forced to change into a form like u dont even fight with ur claws n such as a caster

We do to some extend, if Blizzard keeps ignoring us, the game will keep devolving at the rate its going, again your success is completely because of the audience you have.

If you end up screwing up hard and your audience abandons you, you have nobody to blame but yourself.

At the end of the day, youre making a product, and youre selling it.

2 Likes

Hey,we really don’t know what she does when we don’t see her :wink:

Lol well maybe one day. I liked how much they added with customization in SL prepatch. I was excited that I didn’t have to be a smurf elf.

While it makes sense lorewise.

Theres an issue gameplay wise

Special snowflake NPCs don’t follow the rules. Trying to use one as an argument doesn’t work. Blizz has specifically said this time and time again.

Already explained why it isn’t.

… how the hell is this even an argument? What? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Gnomes are gnomes. This isn’t about gear. Wth? :woman_facepalming: Good lord, I can’t take the ridiculousness anymore. This is just bad. You make crap up about the lore, don’t answer questions, and then just toss random bs out that has no relevance to the conversation. I just… I don’t even…

Blizz has said over and over that special snowflake NPCs don’t follow the normal rules. STOP TRYING TO USE THIS AS AN ARGUMENT. Geebus.

Yup. I’m done with this thread.

Muting it before I headdesk any more.

1 Like

Talk about being triggered and responding aggressively over something minor

4 Likes

I deal with this crap every time I try and explain how the world actually works to my 13 year old nephew. He just doesn’t get it

I don’t even talk to him anymore because it’s like trying to talk to a brick wall

You cannot be triggered and respond aggressively over something minor. Blizzard confirmed it. IT’S TRUE. SET IN STONE!!! IM ON TBE PHONE WITH ION
(I joking)

probably because he learned common sense in school while you forget it along your years.

I mean, i just joked about how Genn can fight in his Worgen form and she responds like that?

2 Likes

This got me ahm ???