Confirmed Chromie is trans

This guy does not seem to understand the difference between being a subscriber to something and being an investor in the company

Yeah cause completely ignoring the audience goes so well…

6 Likes

At the end of the day it is their freaking right to do so. Period. Just like if you wrote a book in your audience wanted you to change it it’s up to you if you do so or not it’s your book

No one cares if this little audience has a problem with it. There’s enough people that don’t give a crap what happens to some dragon and will continue to play the game. It doesn’t matter.

4 Likes

And when said thing fails miserably, you cant blame your audience for it.

Thats why opinions, critics, etc, exist.

A creator that doent care for their audience doesnt deserve it.

2 Likes

This isnt about her.

2 Likes

Shadow’s rising vs
Flynn fairweather questlines in tiraguarde sound

the apparent reason there now millions of high elves at the touch of a customizations

Shadowlands… it was always twisting nether before cata since wc2

deathwing

hell,demons, the legion, and the maw, yeah right the maw is hell but theres 0 demons and demons are apparently only from space

zandalar being a sinking island

sire denathrius being the one who led to the corruption of sargerus since hes the master of dreadlords

high elves were druid we also seen druids of the flame yet no void or blood elf druid , no dark iron druids no vulpera druids even though they come from a wild god as well

soon™ to be revealed galakronds true size, he was a flesh mutant that grew with everything he devoured and had necromatic abilities and was bigger than the aspects yet the skeleton ingames retcon, teldrassils retcon ingame size as well

lets not to mention the vendor in SW who got race swapped even though her skin tone existed in vanilla

frostmourne and its origin crafters

worgen tails (confirmed by book)

4 Likes

wellp… that’s somethin.

well i am an investor and literally anyone can be because its PUBLIC INVESTMENT and yes i am an investor in the company alongside a customer and a fan and am allowed to voice my opinion same as anyone

Ok,what is this about it not about chromie at all.

And with SL so mixed for reception…till TBC comes out they probably need some hits. People like me who left SL aren’t even there to do the daily checks on world bosses and wq’s and such up for the day.

When I’ve logged into retail till tbc past few days since resub I don’t need to feed the wowhead hit count.

I have been mog/mount farming lol. I don’t need wowhead to tell me my chance of invincible. I have many runs to tell me that its bad.

Maybe they put up better articles next week. Ye old where the hell is this quest taking, BE hunter power level guides…these would get clicks from me.

This stuff…changes nothing for me. Still a cool and interesting NPC to me. Who gives fun odd ball quests. So still like them all the same.

Okay I’ma let u finish Chromie but Wrathion is the best dragon of all time

so… how does transgenderness work in WoW? like, can people who swap from man to lady, get pregnant, or are they unable to?

i’m being entirely serious with this, since… y’know, WoW has magic in it, so… y’know, rules are’nt the same as irl (actually… can trans people get pregnant irl?).

Literally posting in a thread about storyline and retconning and wants to say this isn’t about her.

Mkay.

We had zero info on Flynn. What?

They’re not Helfs.

Wrong.

What does that even mean?

Okay, the rest of whatever you’re posting isn’t what I asked at all. You seem to be going through random things you believe are retcons. I asked for proof of what’s been put into the storyline that’s directly in response to player’s begging for it.

Wrong.

1 Like

either will be some time whenever dragon isles xpac is out tho its sad that her story continuation( not classic wow or timewalking her literal actual story forward) was ignore but they got time to retcon her

1 Like

Oh god dude I don’t even know where to begin to tell you how wrong you are you are not an investor. I’m sorry that you feel entitled to something by subscribing to the game but you really need to wake up and realize that you’re not

If you want to become an investor in the company I’m sure you can and then yes you will get a say-so on what happens in the game what happens in development excetera excetera excetera

This is literally no different than you paying your electric bill and thinking you get a say so in what your electric company does. That frame of thinking is just stupid

1 Like

The thread deviated from Chromie a while ago.

Point is, audience opinion matters, a creator that completely ignores them is destined to failure.

Just think how the Sonic movie would have ended had they not listed to the response to Sonic’s design? yeah it would have been a bigger failure than Birds of Prey.

Sure in the end its the creator that makes the decisions, but having full creative control is largely a mistake.

10 Likes

I hope it does! I love the dragons. And if we’re lucky maybe we will get to have a dragon class or race. That are just shapeshifters, but can shapeshift into any race. A transmog dream

But maybe it’d serve the same functionality as Worgen human form so idk :confused:

Idk,I still don’t get it ,toons are basically genderless except out perspective of such. If they really want this trans thing to go on than changed the rating of the game would do it.

hopefully some day worgens can choose their form without auto changing in combat…

1 Like