Confirmed Chromie is trans

Y’all are the kind of people that would have boycotted Star Trek for having an interracial kiss and thrown trash at Ruby Bridges. Social progress happens, get over it.

10 Likes

No. Quit projecting.

20 Likes

I wouldn’t have.
And I hazard I know myself better than dost thou.

5 Likes

You already proven yourself to not care about good writting with this comment:

14 Likes

These people care about a few things - power and control, primarily. They don’t care about good writing, consistency, truth, or good faith conduct. Just lies, gaslighting, sacrificing the integrity of a work of it serves them.

And Blizzard panders because its an easy source of money i guess?

19 Likes

Theres also something about a race swapped Superman going on btw…

1 Like

Don’t worry. I’m sure Tuln is on the job! :rofl:

3 Likes

you mean dwayne johnsons black adam?

'Tis profitable to pander to the ideology en vogue.
So long as it doth so remaineth anyway.

4 Likes

Don’t be mean to transspecies individuals.

2 Likes

not my proudest fap

5 Likes

how so, in what way?

No, an actual black Clark Kent…

Yeah its not about the other actually black supermans, instead of using those, they race swapped Clark.

I heard about this. The messed up part of this is that there are really interesting black comic book characters - but the woke crowd has no interest in true equity between the different groups.

Drunk on power and operating in bad faith, they just want to hamfistedly insert their agenda willy-nilly. It’s a way of seeing how much they can push, how much power they can accrue.

It’s not about championing race relations or anything noble.

6 Likes

That thou didst keep it up long enough is nonetheless quite an achievement.
Not one of which thou shouldst be proud, but an achievement.

1 Like

oh, long overdue. Especially after last year, it can perhaps be a blockbuster hit and finally make the industry stop redoing heroes and just continue the stories.

Yup, instead of using proper black character, they race swap existing ones.

And even so, they largely relay on copies of existing characters

Theres a reason people call Miles Morales by his full name, and thats because he is NOT Spider Man, thats Peter Parker, MM will alway be inferior to him.

12 Likes

She has a line about this in HoTs too xD wish I could find it

1 Like

done, +1 to the count…next order boss?

1 Like

it worked well with spider mans gf and also invincibles gf they are now nonwhite but the real thing is why is it a requirement that all female leads must be beautiful? even if the men dont not always have to be.