Confirmed Chromie is trans

No it was not. It was speculated but never confirmed (i recall a dev stating it was a name goof but i cannot find proof so I’ll just be charitable and say it wasn’t confirmed).

Please stop spreading lies.

2 Likes

Again…

Obviously the change of writers have something to do with it, but Rey being a stupid Mary Sue was from the very first movie already.

1 Like

Well, now it is.

4 Likes

I learned about it back then. His dragon form had a male sounding name and it was explained as to why back then.

This isn’t news to people who paid attention to dragon lore.

3 Likes

When they do in the way they did in sw, when they erase the black character from posters in Chinese markets - a resounding yes.

No it wasn’t. Please stop with the lies, just this once. It’s a fictional character. You don’t have to lie about this.

8 Likes

Yes, and it feels very manipulative and mercenary to do it at a time to push an agenda as opposed to a decade ago when the character was introduced.

7 Likes

Bro I’m not lying. Why would I? There’s way more interesting things to lie about…

I knew this already. Others did, too. You’re trying to manufacture outrage over pixels based on a decade old factoid, lol.

3 Likes

It’s starting to get pathetic.

9 Likes

Finn was only ever important in the first movie, after that he devolved to comic relief also Disney proved he was just there for social points, just look at the difference between the posters:

Yeah Fynn might as well been removed

Phasma was simply wasted HARD

Rose Tico is just a terrible character in every sense of the word.

And Rey is a walking retcon machine that twists the stablished lore to make herself stronger.

15 Likes

hmmm this coming out when the pride shirt came out in the gear shop just the other day. Just coincidence bro

5 Likes

Everything is an agenda to you people. There’s literally zero point in speaking to you.

Stay mad.

7 Likes

TBF, Blizzard has been tame compared to other franchises

But theres is agendas out there, and like 90% of the time, they ruined the franchise in the process

4 Likes

No one is mad. Just despairing of the dishonesty people peddle so easily these days.

18 Likes

Finn might have ended as an endearing character at least had Rose not ruined his heroic sacrifice.

3 Likes

There needs to be a name for paranoid people seeing filthy minorities taking away muh freedoms in literally every piece of media they consume.

Psychowokes or something.

8 Likes

??? rose was the hero she sacrificed herself

Man the thing with Rose was just so stupid…

" Yay i just saved the guy i want to ****, everything is good, oh wait he was meant to the destroy the giant laser that ended up killing our resistance… oh well!!!"

2 Likes

The most surprising part about this is that Clark didn’t make this thread first.

She didnt died (sadly)

3 Likes