Confirmed Chromie is trans

nvm it was adressed in 2017

This is literally a line from that article

6 Likes

can you link where devs said this? because they did and people seem to have purposely forgotten and now with no link theres no proof of retcon

Unfortunately I cannot find it, must have been a q&a from an old blizzcon.

But here is her HotS line. Good time to reveal that she feels more comfortable in a female form. Instead she attributes it to oddities if dragon culture.

I suppose when one peddles in falsehoods, blatant revisionism and gaslighting comes easily.

13 Likes

I’m sorry that women having leading roles in media is so threatening to you. I’m sure you’ll find a way to move on.

Friendly reminder, HotS is not canon nor has it ever been.

17 Likes

i guess HoTS team doesnt support lgbt is basically what half the ppl in here are trying to claim by sayings chromies identification is invalid in hots since hots doesnt lie about who the characters are im pretty sure blizzard who made all these games knew exactly who she is and wouldn’t have retconned her basic info.

And here is the typical response of people that support this nonsense.

Let me use our secret weapon, LOGIC, people LIKE female leads, they DONT like poorly written ones that are all about pushing woke agendas.

Good examples: Mulan (not the stupid live action one), Sarah Connor, Ripley, and many others out there.

Tracer is lesbian and shes in it.

21 Likes

Lmao what sort of gaslight is this?

HotS may not be canon to the lore events but it does not change the material basics of the character. Diablo is not positioned as an angel in hotS for instance; he retains his status as a demon of hell.

Is there no limit to this gaslighting?

10 Likes

You have no idea what gaslighting is lol

Maybe they’re just badly written? Can bad writing happen now without you assuming it’s because they wanted to “check Twitter boxes”? Star Wars sucked because they switched directors multiple times and had no cohesion between movies, not because Rey was a woman.

12 Likes

Yes i do. You are doing it right now. Your camp has already done it by running to wowpedia and slyly inserting this news on there as if it were always there. And going forward, in discussions such as these, you will link that very article to prove your dishonest position.

Interestingly enough, if you go to wowwiki, the old, more truthful article about chromie is still on there.

19 Likes

Ah, so one must have a problem with women in film in order to take issue with Mary Sues therein.
I see, I see.

5 Likes

That wasn’t a “woke agenda”

That was just a badly written trilogy and a massive disappointment to SW fans.

5 Likes

Can you really say that when the person in charge of the franchise wont shut up about how Rey was a strong female character and was all about “The Force is female” ?

10 Likes

i.e. the other site that can be edited by anyone?

Just admit you have nothing lol

4 Likes

She sent us back to Classic, bro.

Lol finn, phasma, rey and rose tico were off a woke bingo card.

12 Likes

Uh this was common knowledge since either Wrath or Cata? Long before the Trans Rights movement.

4 Likes

No one goes to wowwiki in modern times. That’s why i cross-referenced it right away.

And Disney even proved they dont actually care as seen with how they treated Finn

6 Likes

So adding characters who aren’t white is now automatically tokenism?

Good to know :roll_eyes:

11 Likes