Confirmed Chromie is trans

Pss… it has nothing to do with the fact that you yourself want to forget the mistakes of the past so that you are dammed to repeat it, and not only in Afro-descendants or Native Americans.

It is much worse than a sort of puritanical inquisition in which you make him hypocritical and ridiculous.

like what’s not? that if it were not a contest of the awards to the academy of the arts, how are you going to say that it is not part of the entertainment industry? THIS HOLLYWOOD…!!!

it is a beginning that everything comes to art, since if it were not for that, books, video games, music and other art systems would not be represented first by the seventh art. It is a reason because it is declining for political reasons and forced inclusion, nobody cares about that, as well as nobody cares that it was Cromie not only looking like a female Gnome, it is ridiculous and stupid stuffed with writers who seem to have lost the writing experience aside from being forced by other industries to totally focus on these ideologies just for the money.

Ah … if I talk about Blizzard winning a GLAAD for another trans character, you would agree that it is the media of the entertainment industry right?

What? Puritans today? They are not moving away from all computer media thanks to the tendency of CANCEL CULTURE?

1 Like

Who are the Puritans and what does the Inquisition have to do with it?
Can you describe in more detail how you understood my suggestions? I know they are poorly constructed and formulated.

Of course there is, I’m not going to be mentioning one by one those who wreak chaos on Twitter, just because they don’t like a cartoon character, or someone who is against their ideologies like the ones they did to Gina Garano.

Activision: WOW subs are dipping dramatically and the players hate a 9 month content draught and covenants are a disaster. And on top of all that, we ruined all the good will we built up with Classic by introducing boosts and microtransaction to TBC Classic. What should we do to get back our 5.5 million lost subs?

Writers: I KNOW LETS MAKE SUM PPL GAY!

5 Likes

and that is the reason for the thread.

And they do not care if he is gay, when it is better if he is trans, so you can see his hypocrisy.

1 Like

An adult male that pretends to be what is ostensibly a little girl… nothing wrong with that at all, and anyone who claims that an adult male shouldn’t act and dress and identify as a little girl, is a bigot. There’s absolutely nothing creepy about what happened at all… not a thing. :expressionless:

I don’t think the writers or the community put a lot of thought into the implications of Chromie being “trans.”

EDIT: I’m all for LGBT+ rights and representation, but good god what a mess this is.

2 Likes

I’m gay but I’m on your side on this. This stuff is nonsense. These woke people invaded the LGB community like eight years ago or so and have never left. I dunno where this stuff comes from but I’ve had more straight white women/men tell me I’m a hateful bigot than I’ve had right-wing Christians call me the “F” word.

7 Likes

Too much to give you one more reason why they chose a female gnome as trans, and some abominations outside of humanity to know that there are more obscure reasons for this and I don’t want to go far for that.

For that reason, and I am proud that you think about it, there is a lot of hypocrisy in these ideologies that videogames do now, they only focus on one while rejecting the other, knowing that the LGBT community is large, and a great weight that they should carry in conscience before thinking only about the money.

1 Like

Can you describe the Puritans in more detail? Or do you not mean a religious movement that did not recognize the official church? Do you mean the hypocrites? Not that I have a clear idea of the meaning of this word, but “Puritans” I do not understand at all.
And why was it necessary to forget the pages of history?

I’m not saying it’s not part of the entertainment industry, only that it doesn’t represent the entire industry. It losing popularity doesn’t mean as much as you seem to think.

Artforms have always been political. This isn’t new.

Rather, you are giving more idea how to be the puritan in the 21st century instead of me explaining to you, but I better suggest you take a closer look at the news of recent times, as the trend of** CANCEL CULTURE** has been seen in social networks and how the prohibited sexualization, especially in female character, is seen unlike a future seen in the 90s and 80s where clothes were not the important thing in this way, no matter how much fantasy in space is talked about.

That is why I say they just go back and an example of that that all BLM activity is the same as black and native slavery and marginalization has made a dark side in US history.

Well, what happens in reality, this beginnin of what happens with the rest, and one of the beginnings that marked as a chaos in the entertainment industry especially in an award contest were in video games and the controversy of The Last of Us 2 like the GotY’s.

no, it is not new, but it is not exaggerated either to see that one day he will reward an American politician while hiding his lies in the mere style of the USA where in the end they are the ones who win and we all lose.

2 Likes

Literally all I understood there was that you didn’t like the last of us 2.

Who are you talking about? Who is ‘He’?

do not ask what will happen in the future, I am not Nostradamus, but believe me, it will happen.

So in the future, someone will do something, what they’re going to do you don’t know - but you know it will happen?

So who are the Puritans? I have no education as a historian, I do not lead an active social life to keep abreast of the latest events.
BLM - for their sake, for some reason, they kneel down on “any” occasion, something connected with the history of slavery, black and white in chess. Sounds radical, in some cases absurd. It seems that there were still strange stories with the teachers? And the pogroms-robberies against the background of protests against the actions of the police?

Most likely, I take it calmly only because I think that it will not affect me.

Are you OK?

1 Like

Man people still crying over something that doesn’t change the game at all

“Da politikul issues ruin da game” says the man who only talks about political issues 24/7 and acts like they’re everywhere

Maybe get a life outside of being mad over things not being catered exclusively to you

3 Likes

because all good writers had left all we get are woke activists who destroying good movie and video game franchise.

4 Likes

genderfluid is trans

transgender just means you are a gender you werent born with, genderfluid is under that umbrella term

chromie is trans everything. all that time warping and you would too.

2 Likes