Confirmed Chromie is trans

Have a little imagination, maybe? If Chromie wants her form to have giant honkers, she can have at it. It’s fantasy.

Not really if its fake then that’s a no from me.

Suit yourself :woman_shrugging:

ROFL. Oh really?
Yeah. . . Sounds very trustworthy.

Also we’re talking about a artsy side novel. How many times has Blizzard de-cannonized or said such side-projects were not cannon period?
I mean, Medan really is playing a big role in the warcraft universe right now!

1 Like

so he worked in an american company?

Adrenochrome

It’s not just him that wrote this book this time.

And?
Yet the evidence that it is “confirmed” is how someone thanked him for it and he replied on his personal twitter.
The point there is his personal statements are his opinions, beliefs and so forth. Yes they may be in the direction that Blizzard will follow given his position however there are reasons employees like him have to put “my tweets are my own” in their profiles as a form of stating what they say is not Blizzard’s word.

Male dragon to female dragon and gnome

Am I now a bigot if I absolutely don’t give a crap?

We’ve been saying it for YEARS, this is nothing new, just actual confirmation.

Nope, your free to not care, but if you rage about it then yeah.

Thanks for giving me something to screenshot and post about incredulously.

1 Like

Silence is violence kinda deal.

Except the left also says words are violence. Using the wrong pronoun, stating biological facts and facts about material reality are all violence according to progressives.

So which is it?

1 Like

Exactly…and it’s a dragon. This is just a convenient retcon and pandering to fit a narrative. There’s way better ways to actually show trans/other representation instead of hand picking ‘what can fit here’. It’s really cringe to be honest. The problem is not adding representation, it’s how you do it. Shoving it in doesn’t help anyone especially the LGBTQ community.

5 Likes

Totally.

Very few people had problems with Pelagos, for instance.

In the case of Chromie, it’s just the woke agenda surging on, leaving nothing but dishonesty, erasure of reality, and manipulation in its wake.

3 Likes

She is trans

1 Like

Maybe try reading my other replies?
I honestly don’t care, it was a response to someone replying to a conversation about the authenticity of what they felt was a confirmation.
My opinion is that it should neither be confirmed nor deconfirmed if Chromie is trans. That way people can give it their own interpretation.

Excuse me? There was tons of forum drama over Pelagos, and people trotted out almost the exact same arguments you’re bringing up here. “It’s part of the woke agenda”, “It’s getting forced down our throat” etc

3 Likes