Confirmed Chromie is trans

I’m confused at this point. So Chromie was a male dragon, and then he turned into a female?

Or was she a female dragon that ignored naming convention and just turned into a female Gnome?

1 Like

watch the stairs on your way out

2 Likes

Alexstrasza is next

Funny you should mention that.

I follow the bowels of the interwebs and have discovered a public, pro trump furry convention.

I don’t have any words for it tbh. I just thought you should know about it.

Make carpet burn great again?

1 Like

Nah, the more weird it gets the better.

1 Like

Can Malfurion transform to a female?

just watch Asian stuff like a man.

The same is what they voted with Biden, so we don’t know what the future of the USA holds, but with what happened with the Oscars, it will not be prosperous for the entertainment industry.

the same stupid pelagos, -I was a woman, -I died, -and now my soul belongs to Mr. Garrison South Park, so no more something else for Glaad the attention comes to Blizzard no matter what in afterlife in real life it doesn’t matter if you were a man , woman or any gender invented in the LGBT, if dead.

What difference does it make? Blizzard: -Glaad your prize, GIMME, GIMME, GIMME…

In the end, the LGBT fail to learn that the Traps and the Androgynes in the anime will remain male no matter what, like Astolfo in Fated or Shun in Saint Seiya: Zodiac Knights.

anyway I will continue to see that beauty and sensuality in bikini of the Dragon queen in the Dragonblight at any time.

1 Like

Does it matter if Chromie is trans or not? I think what really matters is she keeps handing out mounts, pets, toys and more content. The minute Chromie stops doing that, well it’s time to turn Chromie into a raid boss.

1 Like

that’s the bad, a good character, a victim of forced inclusion, who cares with there is the disappointment of Blizzard.

Nobody cared if she was a gnome or not, until the book came out, and chaos is created.

This… literally isn’t Chromie being trans, though. This is Chromie being a male dragon biologically and simply choosing to disguise himself as a female gnome since that’s a lot less intimidating. Chromie even admits this.

Comparing Chromie to actual trans people horribly devalues the identities of said trans people. It’s not at all a fair comparison.

2 Likes

so illidan can have 2 wives?

1 Like

the brothel of Black Temple son, it really is the last amazing thing in a raid, that’s why everyone loves to do their timewalking.

Who’s the other one? Tyrande or Maiev?

meanwhile in current content all females are layed in clooths to the teeth and all males are shirtless showing nips

Maiev is a side hustle, Tyrande is the other one.

wrong
illidan x malfurion x tyrande throuple pride

like its censorship on HotS, I already said it is the same thing that NINTENDO did to Pyra and Mythra in Super Smash Bros.

pure-hypocrisy.

1 Like

malfurion and tyrande and illidan throuple :slight_smile: :rainbow: :rainbow_flag:

1 Like