Confirmed Chromie is trans

huh… only you need to say that you love the movie Battlefield: earth and do you hate this video:

great way to listen only to charlatans, but I will not think like the other one who said, just the rules of the forum.

at least it will be a female Nazthrezim and I will tolerate it after all that scene from marie sue ELSAGRETHANOS 2.0 that wreaked chaos on Wakanda, I say to Dazar’lor in BfA.

South park are doesn’t lie, nor does he make fun, it is an example of the reality that these people think that way, and incidentally we must tolerate it or we will be in trouble because of these social networks that become more dictatorial every day.

5 Likes

I mean does that really count as Trans though? Dragons are demi-god like beings that turn into literally any mortal form they want.

They will grasp at anything.

It depends, that already looks like Shattarion, but to hell.

I stick with Alexstrasza and for that I hate HotS for censoring the design of her as it was of the girls from Xenoblades Chronices in Smash Bross. * ¬ *

we get it, you’re totally based and red pilled. at least they’re not the ones getting offended over a trans character

3 Likes

progression

2 Likes

the fantasy while you do not assume the reality, as the USA does not assume that it is returning to the left-wing like any ideology similar to China.

You have not yet awakened from the American Dream.

1 Like

Nice fiction. No one is offended lol. To cause offense, one actually has to be of some note and importance to my life.

Progression off a cliff

China is left wing?

How far right are you lmao

6 Likes

“anything I don’t like is the wing that is opposite to the one in currently on.”

1 Like

The American Dream lol…

2 Likes
2 Likes

the American dream’s been dead for a long time, not sure why we’re even talking about it.

wake me up when we can buy Tesla with doge coin or something equally ridiculous

1 Like

I read it as gender fluid and not trans, myself.

Doesn’t really change anything. lol

As far as I’m concerned once a person has chosen to transition and does so they are the other gender.

Therefore, this is largely irrelevant because it doesn’t change anything. Chromie is female–regardless of whether or not she started out physically that way.

4 Likes

reject modernity, revert to 1776 lmao.

The book said Chromie is a “he”

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E1TvQyRVoAE7p2f?format=jpg&name=large

Cancel the book or not?

1 Like

Now is USA, support the ideologies of the BLM and Antifa, support the LGBT with Che t-shirts while 1% know who that homophobic was, 2% support Che and 97% of the LGBT community say who the hell is the Che?.

from the art and the entertainment industry to these new elites ideologies about political, moralistic, inclusive agendas of politically correct does not make him realize that he is in his system dictatorships in a country that is 100% democratic now with similarities of countries like China or some Latin American countries involved in the left wing?

Excuse me but if you continue like this, we will see Venthir with a Sire Denatrius right in the USA.

That is why I see that in this thread she does not agree in forced nonsense gender to one of the characters who was from Vanilla, and nobody cares who she was as long as we know that she was from the Bronze Dragonflight.

And yeah… not only Demolition Man, there is also the idiocracy movie with an attempt to have President Camacho.

There is one thing that Simpson did not predict after Trump’s decline.

very different to what Terminator and 1984 predicted at the same time

2 Likes