Confirmed Chromie is trans

I don’t consider anything from 9.0 on canon. More like glorified fanfiction.

If Blizzard initially made Chromie female, then she’s still female to me. The current writers and dev team had nothing to do with the creation of her character.

7 Likes

Sorry, please can you provide proof of the harmful claim you made here?

2 Likes

Never trust a dragon who charades as a gnome.

1 Like

man this thread, the reward thread and that lgbt megathread

massive headache

1 Like

I would have liked Chromie to remain a female bronze dragon.

But there, the trend of inclusion and forcing characters that was already fine as they were.

What other characters would this guy do while in the end he only follows the same thing in video games that reflect the same racism on the other side of the coin while only supporting minorities that actually have nothing to do with them? like being the SJWs and the rats that come out of nowhere from the Twitter sewers.

4 Likes

She is still female, because trans women are women. Glad your wish came true.

There are trans people on the developer team. This is a disgusting comment to make.

Yall degenerate and ugly.

6 Likes

I like blueberry pancakes. I should ask my wife for some. Breakfast for dinner anyone?

2 Likes

No, I asked her to be South Park Ms Garrison, and I don’t care about her being more than a female gnome.

Does anyone else care that she was a female gnome before this news?

do not put in that sewer please, if there is to be tolerance and free will, it is that pride and arrogance are not lived while ignoring other third world problems.

Please, that will not feed, work and effort are what matters most in the life of a human being, it is something that he does not understand and the common people will not fall into these forced ideologies.

Sooner or later they will realize that mistake, and worst of all, innocent people who have nothing to do with their ridiculous dictatorship will pay.

2 Likes

She’s still a female gnome, glad your wish came true.

Non sequitur, lazy trolling, further examples of degeneracy

4 Likes

and this languaje space cat?

1 Like

Okay this thread is a lot better than the anduin one but still definitely an issue here.
I will however mainly agree with Carhagen.

I would not call Chromie trans myself, but that is my perception.
I honestly believe Blizzard should not confirm nor deconfirm this. Allow people to see it through their own interpretations.
As for me, I don’t see it as trans as much as I could say it’s like drag. As it is, for all intents and purposes, a guise. Which is all it is to me, a dragon taking on a guise of a female gnome.
That being said I’m not gonna complain if someone wants to see it differently. Now we could argue to the moon as to which is right, which would then devolve to your statement, but I think leaving it as it is would help everyone.

2 Likes

and this but he would have preferred homosexuality within the lgbt community, today the entertainment industry focuses on something that would be against him for a single gender while others are ignored or discriminated against.

in other word: why trans?

Anyway, I would have stayed in that Anduin + Wrathion bromance instead of doing other characters (again forced out of nowhere) that were already or were well defined as in the case of Shaw and Flynn while it was already known that he was with Vaalera before.

He tolerated abusive retcons in WoW lore, but it’s ridiculous already.

Danuser affirmed a twitter user today already where they thank him for making Chromie trans.

2 Likes

I’m on edge with that.
His tweets are his own. He may have a narrative to give the feeling of these things and push some things in that direction, but his account, based on his own profile, is his own and not claiming official point of Blizzard.

I mean that is still arguable, not saying this in absolute. But a Blizzard employee stating something off note on twitter does not make it absolute. I’ve actually gotten into a very heated argument with one of their higher employees on twitter over them making a fairly negative statement. Their statement in no way was accounted as a Blizzard statement.

It’s why they put “tweets are my own” in their profiles. So that people don’t read everything they say as direct Blizzard statements. But thanks for pointing this out though.

1 Like

The Anduin thing actually annoys me as a writer myself. Mainly due to where Blizzard is pushing him as a character and how this idea is pushed onto the character.
It’s just a personal issue I have with people trying to push their fan fictions or beliefs onto characters, a writer’s pet peeve of mine. Nothing against people with fan fics, but those trying to push their own iterations onto the actual story.

2 Likes

He wrote the story and is the Lead Narrative Dev.

He is not some random employee. He is the author of the Chromie story and the lore.

4 Likes

5 Likes

For all intents and purposes to him Chromie is likely trans, but to those who pay him Chromie might not be trans because they don’t want to dip into the issue itself.
Yes he is the author and lead narrative developer, but he does not own the material.
And this is why I said two things. One, you could be right, it is arguable. Two, as you quoted, there is a reason he has to put that into his bio. Their employees do this so if they say something that is incorrect it can not be taken out as confirmation or deconfirmation by Blizzard as a company.

I am not going to argue if Chromie is trans or not. I really could not care to be frank. But it’s not exactly confirmed because an employee using their personal twitter went on like this.

“The Megathread was created on request, so we could collect in ONE Thread, and not fill up the GD with so many. I wish people would help us make it work, instead of grouping it in with all those threads we are trying to avoid.”

“Thank you for listening.”
/smile
/vanish

I don’t see why anyone cares at all about this, chromie is a no body

6 Likes