Confirmed Chromie is trans

So wait, your basing this all of “implications”? Then you have no credibility. Implications =/= facts. Time dragons in WoW lore are different, their names are so strange and weird based on fantasy lore, not real life “male or female” picks. Whoever heard of someone named Kalec or Nozdormu? They don’t imply gender at all…they imply a race that has a different culture entirely of ours and seems to like long names as dragons.

You can argue as much as you want, doesn’t change the fact that the lead writer said Chromie is part of the trans community. Keep coping, uneducated loser.

1 Like

People not liking a retcon doesn’t make them transphobic. Cut the crap.

They did back in 2010. Female.

10 Likes

Dude what is your problem??? Not liking a retcon is not being phobic. Stop harassing people!

12 Likes

And you resort to insulting me something I’m not, shows your true colors. I cornered you and you resort to childish insults, sad. Not going to respond to anymore of your posts, you sound like a edgy teen trying to insult cause I disagree with you and as Deydradis just corrected me, they said Chromie was female back in 2010? Anyway have fun trying to insult others cause you can’t agree to disagree.

1 Like

He actually don’t consider it a retcon if you read his post, the fact that you choose to antagonize me, tell me exactly what you are.

1 Like

Yeah. It’s in here.

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/World_of_Warcraft:_The_Magazine_Volume_I_Issue_II

The suffix “-ormu” is normally typical of the male bronze dragon naming pattern, while female bronze dragon names end in “-ormi”. As Chronormu is female [34] (https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Chronormu#cite_note-34) she is an exception to this rule.

Then he’s ignoring previous published lore.

You’re the one harassing others. And guess what, dude? I am LGBTQ+! Don’t act like you know anything and quit harassing people!

9 Likes

Shortest answer to your question is “no”.

Also people here love to reach.

Then go tell him that, educate him instead of me.

1 Like

have a feeling blizz is frantically going to burn every copy of tht magazine, will be worth so much once this book is out

5 Likes

So you’re saying it is a choice?

1 Like

Is it possible for him and Yrel to go anywhere? I like her from the bit I saw, and I know he likes Draenei woman. Would be cute?

2 Likes

I support this ship, but probably not. Anduin and WoD-Yrel would get along fantastically, but BFA-Yrel needs to be de-radicalized.

Anduin could possibly be the one to do it, but after his consecutive roles in Legion, BFA, and now SL, we run the risk of suffering Anduin fatigue by having him take savior role in a fourth expansion in a row.

no blizzard is saying so with their new book which so many ppl are applauding without realising

1 Like

Fedoras poppin off here at a lore update all like, “But M’Lore.”

In the words of Garrosh, “Times change.”

3 Likes

interesting terminology

Dragons, even in D&D, have had a history of shapeshifting…it’s been like that since forever according to the rules of D&D. I understand you might want this to be LGBT forward but this is kind of par-for-the-course in terms of what dragons can do in mythos.

Also I’m a big burly dude, if I had the chance to shapechange into something tiny and freaking adorable, I’d do it in a heartbeat.

3 Likes

I go to sleep ,wake up head to the forum and this is still being discuss. ahm, back to bed.

There is nothing in that magazine that contradicts the lore.

Being trans does not make you any less of your gender. Trans women are female. Chromie is female. Her pronouns in both gnomish and dragon are she/her. She didn’t choose a new name. Meaning she’s female who has the name that was given to her when she hatched.

Gender is not biological sex.

5 Likes

No it confirms Chromi is a Loli playing dude…and thats creepy.

4 Likes