Confirmed Chromie is trans

The thing I have always loved about Chromie is her unapologetically being exactly who she wants to be. She’s confident and fun and wise and sometimes a little confused; but who wouldn’t be if they travelled both in space and time? She presents herself in her mortal form just as she wants to be perceived. Which is a pretty amazing gift when you think about it.

4 Likes

Good for her! I always liked Chromie.

2 Likes

Non-white Phenotypes Added To Humans | Reeeeeeee
Flynn/Shaw canon | Reeeeeeee

etc

Shocked!

2 Likes

Alas, there were zero black or asian NPCs to make white lmao

This is why Anduin should marry Wrathion and adopt a non-white character to be the next heir of the throne.

Jaina, Anduin, Genn, Halford, Shaw, they’re all the same. Metzen is a horrible writer.

1 Like

Anduin is going to marry High Priestess Ishanah and have weird Human/Draenei hybrid babies.

Also Wrathion is responsible for Warlords of Draenor happening and that’s just unforgiveable.

3 Likes

I’ll never understand the Wrathion love. This guy took all the worst character traits from Illidan and he’s not even an adult yet.

2 Likes

Very cool.

2 Likes

they live on the other side of azeroth coulda made a meaningful xpac based off east asian and african lore and mythology with that continent but nope just dumped into the game but no extra lore and such

2 Likes

you mean yrel in order to get the throne back from turolyon

I feel like most of the love for Wrathion is just people who want to ship him with Anduin.

Yrel is also acceptable.

they are trying to get the priest king memed on for shipping with an underage character

Considering that Lady Moonberry is really Chromie in a moth suit working out some moth fettish thing by handing out quests that either staple wings to us or turn us into moths, can anyone be surprised?

We are talking about a dragon that choose to identify as a gnome.

So what what you are saying is Chromie is actually a Flurry (Flying furry) .
J/k don’t shoot me the joke was too easy

2 Likes

Or a Murry for a moth urry.

IDK what you’re smoking but Chromie is a male dragon, yes even Kalec in the book asked why they prefered female form, their answer is because it is their prefered form, what they could identify with, so maybe you need to re-educate yourself on this.

They already used everything up for Trolls and Pandaren

Remember in Western Fantasy, Non White = Non Human, ergo why none of the Human Kingdoms were based on say, Imperial China or Kemetic Kingdoms or etc.

Blizz has never stated chromie’s gender actually as others pointed out.

Correction: Blizz stated Chromie was female in a 2010 magazine.

1 Like

You mean biological sex right? It is implied by Chromie’s real name.

And Danuser, the official WOW lead story writer said this on a tweet regarding Chromie being trans

So yeah we have official acknowledgment while you’re still stuck with your headcanon.