Confirmed Chromie is trans

*relatively young dragon (Kalec is overseeing her coming of age ceremony, and he’s pretty young himself)
*adult gnome woman

In no way does it reference whoever that is.

3 Likes

question: do you think this would’ve been less predator sounding, if they made chromie look like a little-old gnome lady, rather than a cute young gnome gal?

i mean, 900 years is still 900 years… if i tried to really be my vulpera here, would i apply human years or… whatever vulpera use?

yes absolutely at least show the age as the gnome!

someone here was shipping wrathion + anduin saying dragons age alot faster so why is this thrown out the window when it comes to chromie existed since classic wow as Chronormu so AT LEAST 17 human years x the ammonut of years dragons age faster + she wasn’t barely born in vanilla wow so at least tack on a few hundred years to match up her comrads.

2 Likes

ok… and?

Gnomes are literally just little people and idk if you’ve ever seen a little person but they are anything but kid like

8 Likes

i always thought dragons were always gendered.

oooo so that is why i am attracted to trans people that do it so good that i can’t even tell they were a guy to begin with.

now it makes sense…

1 Like

At least the person is admitting to their bigotry.

Remember, number one rule of fantasy is, unless a main character is a clearly defined straight white male/female, it’s just tokenism. Because apparently nobody else exists. /s

2 Likes

i actually don’t know your point maybe you are agreeing with me, or maybe you meant to respond to someone else

It is supposed to be in another universe kind of like how the CW did the Crisis on Infinite Earths run.

I also read the The Batman is in another universe and that the Black Superman may be part of that one .

Black Adam is actually a long time enemy of Shazam and first appeared in 1945 .

You realize the dragons can take on whatever hummanoid form they wish? Meaning chromie the male dragon likes to use a female gnome mortal form. Because he dam well can.

He’s still a male dragon. And we have no idea about whom he likes to snu snu.

1 Like

Hello everyone.

waves around beautiful blues and wiggles toes

1 Like

Did you peep under the kilt?

So I guess the “megathread” was a waste of time. Great.

1 Like

THe mega thread is still going , this is just some new info that has come out that someone made a thread about. The megathread has actually helped keep lgbt threads down .

1 Like

There’s no one complaining about multiple redundant threads of literally any other topic. Be respectful.

2 Likes

Yup, and what gets me the most…everyone has always referred to Chromie with her/she pronouns. Now everyone is struggling to type it differently lol

2 Likes

This…so much this…

2 Likes

Imagine if this had been done the other way around.
LGBTQ+ character made straight.
Or a black npc made white… (like those in SW)

Would that be OK too? :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

blizzard would be announcing the shut down of WoW by now

3 Likes