Confirmed Chromie is trans

Between, Ysera coming back, Bolvar being covered in red dragon fire, this new Chromie focus, and then new mega dungeon showing hidden sleeper cells of infinite dragons means 10.0 will be in the dragon isles.

How else will Yrel come back from AU Draenor? Simple Nozzy will go nuts, turn into Murozond out of fear of the void and summon Yrel’s army of light to azeroth. Her and AU Garrosh will steal the power of the sunwell and vindecarr and use it to travel to Ka’resh and start the light v void war in 11.0.

You heard it here first.

Haven’t read the book myself. It won’t be available until the end of the month. You obviously have more information than I do.

I do agree with this. I’m about as cynical as you are in that regard, and understand that companies signal values like this because the majority of the population is in support of it. It’s why Blizz is comfortable publicly supporting BLM but not taking a similar stance for Hong Kong.

Maybe a more accurate sentence would be that the Chromie retcon is one of a positive impact rather than positive intent. Representation is important, but I do find it hard to believe that Chromie was always intended to be a representative.

Still, even if I leaned further into the “mercenary decision” interpretation, it’s not necessarily something that I would denote as fundamentally bad just because it happens to be self-serving. Good outcomes happen from self-serving decisions all the time.

IIRC the story that confirmed the new Chromie lore also indicated that dragons choose one alternate form. They aren’t shapeshifters in the same sense that boggarts are in that they can be whatever they want whenever they want.

i.e. Chromie can either be a gnome or a dragon, but never a night elf, because she’s already locked-in the choice to be a gnome.

At least that’s how the story snippets we currently have read to me.

2 Likes

the new mega dungeon also ends with the final boss having mega light powers from an acient titan relic and being consumed by the light, then revendreth has a naruu hostage and was attacked by the light and bastion the void, and mag’har orc scenario was against the evil lightforged and this

yrel added alongside all covenant leaders on the bnet clearing next xpac is light vs void, possible keresh homeworld of ethereal plus 9.1 is dreadlord lore and in legion theres a now confirmed to be spy (the dreadlord book in revendreth) lightforged dreadlord plus the leader of the non evil lightforged is sitting on stormwind throne instead of greymane while anduins in the SL, most likely so he welcomes yrel and the AU lightforged when they arrive. Sorry but sadly it seems Dragon isles is getting pushed back, should have known when the legion chromie storyline was pushed back as well (wrathion was her assassin alongside the infinate dragons) Also wrathion still have the waifu dagger which he stabbed N’zoth with and capture part of N’zoth’s soul in. ATM makes mroe sense to get the Light stuff out of the way first as dragon isles probably leads to primal azeroth or whatever queen azsharas next “seat of power” is or even robots in the tinkerer xpac undermines ect. I really would prefer dragon isles next but unless 9.2 and beyond curves us back towards dragons, it is not likely atm.

It’s a dragon.

Get back to me when it’s a creature that follows the rules.

No need to cuss. That is neither polite or accepted public conversation. I was trying to have a conversation. Obviously you would rather not. I hope you have a great life.

1 Like

yikes referring to a trans female as “it”

begone!

the correct term is she

1 Like

Magical beast.

Magical beasts have different rules.

sounds like excuse to be a bigot and troll

1 Like

Quoth the tenth level knife-ear with a post count nigh to naught.

1 Like

oh boy guess who did the retcon
same guy who keeps retconning
I remember him also stating the goblin azshara cannon gets shot in BFA
he also promised LOADS AND LOADS of dragons in the xpac after legion, so yeah alot of retcons + dragon isles was pushed back several xpacs

1 Like

man… every frikkin time, it’s steve.
like, every time i’ve seen something that makes me qurstion stuff in WoW, it’s usually steve doin it.
nathanos bein a possible writer self-insert? steve.
chromie with all this? steve.
guy has to stop putting his fingers in everyone’s pies.
i like my blueberry-pie sans-finger thank you very much.

4 Likes

guy has to stop putting his fingers in everyone’s pies.

plz no sexual innuendo especially with chromie

she was my baby but when this book is out she will now sound like a predator.

tried not to sound innuendo-y, but… hard to use the finger-in-pie saying without it (hence why i mentioned blueberry pie on the next line).

Yooo, I was thinking the same thing, ngl lol.

1 Like

The reach is real on this one…

I’m sure I’ll regret asking but how exactly will she “sound like a predator”?

Okay. Good to know I guess?

old grown male dragon turning into a young female kidlike gnome (as the lore states “to be less threatening to human”)
and highly references this person

1 Like

The eventual fate of all femboys

2 Likes