Confirmed Chromie is trans

The day of your birth

“Oh great hunny, you made it political”

Canned laughter.

1 Like

Is it really trans in a world where you can change your race and sex with a potion, toy, whatever? I’m only bothered that she would choose to be a gnome! Ughhh…

1 Like

Hey everyone! What’s going on in this, I assume, normal and cool thread about the wonderful Character Chromie?

yeahhh! we can get more subs now!!

1 Like

Posting to support Moob.

3 Likes

I don’t care much about the character thing, as I already found it weird beings that could take on literally any mortal form they wanted weren’t already just picking whatever gender suited them at the time.

I just want to thank Blizzard for the entertainment that is these threads.

I’ll never understand the lazy need to retcon existing characters to check a box for virtue signal points.

Not enough X characters? Make new ones. Pulling a “oh, by the way, such and such was actually X this whole time” reeks of shallow pandering.

7 Likes

Warcraft magazine from 2010 all about dragons published by Blizzard specifically states she’s female. HotS just made a joke based on the old lore.

It’s a retcon.

WoW had her as female the entire time.

7 Likes

Go back to reddit kid, jesus you’re cringy.

2 Likes

If I was an all powerful shape shifting dragon, I’d try all different shapes with different genders. But I’m not sure that would make you transgender.

Only if you go back to Parler first.

5 Likes

It would.

1. Choosing ur form is special to dragons and they don’t really swap forms often.

2. You already have a gender at birth so swapping it because it “suits” you better is exactly what transgender people are.

1 Like

And China is laughing at you.

Nothing, but if blizzard continues this path, we’ll you know the saying
“Get woke, go broke”

3 Likes

To be honest I feel like any species with innate shapeshifting abilities would have extremely different views on gender and gender identity than we do as Humans.

The experience is fundamentally different when you can just change your entire genetic makeup on a whim.

2 Likes

So according to WoW goers in this topic: If you have a “masculine” name, you’re a male?
I can’t keep up with the nonsense lmao

2 Likes

If anything, it looks to me that they are pointing out that established lore contradicts the retcon.

Which, of course it does, otherwise it wouldn’t be a retcon.

1 Like

You should vote with your wallet. You wouldn’t have to deal with a California woke company and I would have one less social regression warrior to deal with. It’s a win win situation.

Ah the faux outrage over gnome pixels. A fan theory now confirmed.

3 Likes

They could but WoW dragons relation to gender is clearly explained in the book. The day I choose ur form is very special and they take it serious with a celebration and tradition. And becuase kal asked chromie why she choose a female form gives us a hint that this choice is not one that happens often.

That plus the big give away when she said “I feel this suits me better” is very transgender thing to say. Most transgender people say they fell more “at home” when they finally go by there pronouns.

And lastly regardless of how cool and “unique” species are in fantasy games they ALL have influences in reality and real life cultures and sexuality. Whether it’s Star Wars using Asian, Indian and other cultures traditional clothing as alien or trolls having a mix culture of Aztecs, Haitian, Egyptian, North African vibes. It all comes from something and there is no such thing as a completely original concept in sci-fi

1 Like