Confirmed Chromie is trans

If you look at wowhead, others say Chromie was already confirmed to be a female given a male dragon name, not that they were a male dragon.

I don’t pay any attention to the story and I am very much happy to ignore all this.

3 Likes

She says herself she is a female, you guys need to just stop seriously. Chromie is a girl with a male name. Get over it.

The suffix “-ormu” is normally typical of the male bronze dragon naming pattern, while female bronze dragon names end in “-ormi”. As Chronormu is female, she is an exception to this rule.

10 Likes

China said hi btw and do mostly all that and this company and Hollywood support them.

Blizzard can do they want but there a consequences to it and last time I check, they’re not doing so well with the subscriptions. All the seniors dev that helped built Blizzard had left.

3 Likes

Oh no, you’re using facts and logic, he will freak out.

1 Like

They probably made Chromie trans from the start, but nobody thought too much about it at the time. She does have a male dragon name after all.

So you’re quitting then and claiming that everyone else who quit did it because of LGBTQIA representation added in Shadowlands?

Do you have proof of this?

1 Like

people really do have an unironic victim complex. Only this time it’s the type of people that calls everyone snowflakes whenever their world view gets challenged. It’s a beautiful piece of irony, that it is.

It’s like when belfs got darker skin options. Most normal people should not get this worked up over it. And yet they suddenly have a vested interest in lore because blizzard decided to be a pro lgbt company. It’s so childish. Like go outside lol

There are no facts and logic in a fantasy video game forum. Only the illusion of facts and logic as long as people agree with you.

5 Likes

These blokes talk about facts and logic but probably couldn’t tell a truth table from a dinner table.

4 Likes

I love it. Talking mad facts and logic …over fantasy videogame lore. You can’t make this up

2 Likes

Quitting? No I am not. I am just pointing out things that Blizzard is doing that will eventually backfire on them. And I never said that they are quitting over LGBT stuff. Blizzard can do whatever they want such as story, class balancing, and ect but there’s a risk to it like flying in WoD for example and we knew how that ended up.

1 Like

If you aren’t implying people are voting with their wallet over this issue in particular, why are you bringing it up?

1 Like

What coincidental timing! Just as soon as Blizzard’s very creative rainbow logo design shirts went on sale!

1 Like

All these people getting mad over a dragon in a video game

What sad lives you must live

5 Likes

I’m tempted to make a meme.

Genocide | I sleep
Murder | I sleep
Wizards turning into birds | I sleep
Trans dragon | Reeeeeeeeeee

6 Likes

Because what they are doing is stupid and we know why they doing it.

1 Like

Now I’m a very solution oriented transguy.

What are you going to do about it?

the more “revelations” they write since shadowlands everything has to be related to real life or connected…

really starting to think the game lore died after 7.3.

I’m a fan of the “You made it political” thing currently

War, slavery, even politics themself - all fine
A minority - you made it political

6 Likes

I love how my existence is a political issue.

:roll_eyes:

4 Likes

An actual dragon chooses the form she wants to magically transform into when she is talking with mortals, usually to involve them in time travel shenanigans, while in a coming of age ceremony.

You, an intellectual: “Why do you have to bring the real world into it?!?

4 Likes