Confirmed Chromie is trans

. . . so yet another lore contradiction . . . good lord why bother building a world and characters when your gonna change them on a whim??

12 Likes

That’s exactly what I would say if I was being stealth and wanted to remain that way. Trans people don’t have to reveal their trans status to any random stranger. It’s personal. Good for Chromie.

6 Likes

If she was your waifu before, but not anymore that’s tranphoooobia

1 Like

Soldier76 flashbacks. Chromie76?

Forcing things because you want to appear inclusive doesn’t actually make you inclusive.

4 Likes

Is that because dragons, like crocodiles, alligators and other large lizards have internal genitalia, and thus, dragons likely would as well, as such Chromie thought having stuff flopping all around was weird? Because I’d find that weird.

Also no one in the warcraft universe has junk to speak of in the first place, they literally do not exist.

2 Likes

Kael’thas was female dwarf all along

1 Like

Id support that.

I played WoW for escapeism… But now the Woke and the identical politics had come and infect another entertainment that I enjoy.

8 Likes

Why do dragons appear only as elves, humans, pandas, and gnomes?

Where’s my troll dragon? My Tauren dragon?

I mean, there is that one tauren in highmountain. Was it Huln? it was part of the highmountain story chain, in deathwing’s cave. It was either Huln or Ebonhorn, probably Ebonhorn.

1 Like

And Ebornhorn yes, forgot him

Im not reading this entire thread, however in short: Who cares?

1 Like

Apparently alot of people are upset to the point the OP got buried for linking a valid lore news.

This company is beyond salvation.
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/OrderlyDismalCentipede-max-1mb.gif

Here man, you’re not alone, i just wish the rest of the world that doesn’t like all this nonsense that is happening would speak up, but everyone is afraid of being “cancelled”.

3 Likes

So they retconned their own lore yet again? They stated before that Chromie was always meant to be female just they forgot dragons had gender-based suffixes so they messed up and used the male suffix instead of the female one.

And besides, lorewise other than the aspects and their consorts, dragons don’t really care about the concept of gender.

4 Likes

I just have to say: You and the Gentleman Orc are my favorite people on the forums.

On topic: Huge troll bait, do not engage.

Yep. The writers, etc. did Finn dirty.

Just a case of those seeing what they want to see, not what is actually there.

Nothing to see here, move along

1 Like

So defensive of the writers decisions, quite a bit of reaching you’ve done there my friend.

There’s lots of real life topics in World of Warcraft.

If you want to escape real life issues you may want to check out something like Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

1 Like