Confirmed Chromie is trans

2021, where gaslighting, bad faith conduct, and outright falsehoods = brutal honesty!

:joy:

2 Likes

i took a look at the Official Warcraft magazine and (at least in the french one) Chromie is stated to be a “she” - It’s in the volume 2, p 28.

If Blizzard introduce new characters like Pelagos, Flynn and Qadarin, i’m perfectly fine with them being trans or whatever because they are new.
Create new characters and making them popular was always my stance regarding any lgbt character.
Retconing an actual old character is just filling a woke agenda in the laziest way possible.

Do we know if at the coming of age ceremony, a dragon can change his gender? It would be a good explanation without feeling tainted by any woke agenda.

12 Likes

We both know how you feel about transgendender people.

Why don’t you share?

It’s exactly what you and Talonel did. Right there in text. Stop lying.

This is such bull. I posted previous lore to prove it was retcon. Why the hell do you people automatically go to “OMG PHOBIC” when someone says something you want to ignore?

2 Likes

Who cares if it’s a retcon? New lore is new lore and no amount of quibbling will change it.

For one so named it doth surprise me to see how little thou dost a truth valuest.

3 Likes

Why are you roleplaying?

Who is roleplaying?
I but made a post.

6 Likes

one works.

1 Like

i’d hazard a guess it’d be because transgendered people can’t freely swap between genders like we (and i guess chromie) can in WoW.

Proof you didn’t read the thread, since that’s been one of the arguments in here. Figures you don’t have a clue what’s going on and just came in to call people phobic.

Now judging how someone talks on top of judging people on their like or dislike of a atory. Hypocritical.

To the rest of you: good luck with the judgemental toxics in the thread. Got to work.

6 Likes

Hey,lets all me hermaphrodites that way we wouldn’t have a problem.

that would solve quite a few things… though, i think having both genders problems too would be a lot to deal with.

I thought you were putting me on ignore because you are triggered?

Yeah,your right and to think about the population boom,we live in a confusing world .

don’t think the population would change that much. but society would definitely take some changes. not a ton, but… some. like uh… i dunno, less bathrooms/clothing stores, maybe we’d start buying clothes that show off specific parts of our bodies? i dunno…

like, a shirt that shows off muscles, or pants that show off leg-muscles, again, i dunno.

Caught you in more lies before I headed in the door.

Try putting me on ignore if you’re so triggered. See how that works? Keep being toxic, bro. Makes you look so great to the rest of us LGBTQ+ players. :roll_eyes:

Glad I’ve got work now.

2 Likes

Even in the most destructive, asinine threads, Everytime I read your posts it always manages to put a big stupid smile on my face.

You’re really hysterical about me answering a simple question, aren’t you?

2 Likes

Tencharacters

Someone lock this thread please

2 Likes