Confirmed Chromie is trans

I was just answering the question as to if that poster whose MO I am familiar with has an agenda. The answer is yes.

You are acting hysterical. Take a Xanax or something.

1 Like

No one’s hysterical. I can see you like trashing anyone you possibly can. Get out.

2 Likes

You can ignore me if you don’t want to see my posts.

No. I’m going to keep calling you out on your toxic bull. Don’t come into threads and harass people and try to pull phobia crap.

2 Likes

“people who don’t agree with me are harassing me”

Come on, guys. Let’s not

Dude literally came in here to call someone phobic.

2 Likes

Oh woe. I’m toxic now for pointing out someone has a toxic trans exclusionary agenda. How dare I answer a question. You better complain about me on the spine.

1 Like

Arguing previous lore doesn’t mean someone has an agenda. Youre the only one with an agenda.

3 Likes

and you ‘literally’ came here to tell everyone that you don’t give a crap, that you’re sick and tired of everyone disagreeing with you and that it was only ever about lore

1 Like

LOL what? I never once said it had a damn thing to do with me personally. Nowhere did I say I was “sick and tired of” people disagreeing with me. What the hell?

I said I was sick and tired of people screaming “you’re phobic” every time anyone doesn’t have an opinion that lines up with theirs.

1 Like

Thanks. I hate it.

Cant just let it be star wars.
No; Have to mention that its microscopic beings.

siiigh…

2 Likes

You obviously never saw the now deleted Pelagos threads when that first came out and the anti-trans rhetoric they expressed.

This thread doesn’t exist in a bubble.

1 Like

my dragon waifu is trans now?

…huh. not sure what to think of that… don’t know how to feel about this…

3 Likes

And that’s not this thread. You and Talonel came in here to call people phobic and harass someone.

5 Likes

That’s their standard modus operandi. Pay it no mind. It’s truly toxic.

2 Likes

You can dilude yourself into thinking that if it makes you happy. I was just answering a question and you got triggered.

You are tho, it has been confirmed now that Chromie is male dragon, get over it.

They have not harrassed anyone. They have responded to posters spewing bile (predictable).

You are right in that Chromie is a male dragon (as per new lore) :slight_smile:

on the one hand, more trans-characters… on the other, it’s my dragon-waifu…
feelin conflicted about this… i mean, i like trans-characters, they make the game a bit more interesting, but… i liked chromie how she was… man, this is quite the pickle.

2 Likes

Here. Let me help you.

Quote my post.
Copy my name.
Go to preferences.
Select users.
Add me to your ignore list.
There. Now your feelings can’t be hurt by brutal honesty anymore…