Confirmed Chromie is trans

The mere fact that I had to preemptively explain my position to get some edgey belf to chill out is telling. It does happen, lots of people false flagging posts that aren’t CoC but it doesn’t matter because a different opinion truly offends a lot of people here. Pretending like it never happens is disingenuous at best.

Yeah. For trolling. Deal with it. Happens to almost every thread.

But that dude coming in here to start crap is all they ever do. This thread was fine until then. Way to prove that point.

3 Likes

sylvanas hand sewn nathanos and used magic but ya know its his cousins body so any affection would be odd but still seems she dont like hugs or whatnot by anyone

i think it’s more they get attached to certain characters, make them their waifus, and get miffed when the developers of the game decide to change facts about them. i mean, i remember certain folks (not naming names… mostly cause i can’t remember’em) getting mad as heck when they revealed tracer from overwatch had a girlfriend.

just sayin, probably more passionate attachment, than actual hate.

1 Like

uhh wrathion is like 10 dawg anduin 30?

i ship chromie with baine or ebonhorn

Dragon don’t age like human, Wrathion can already speak fluent english at 1 year old.

Anduin is like 19 i think actually

Anyway, Anduin likes women, been confirmed multiple times

5 Likes

No it hasn’t been confirmed.

No, I wouldn’t have given it much though if I didn’t get slapped around like a fish for committing the unfathomable sin of …pointing out that Heroes of the Storm isn’t canon. I was told I had an agenda.

So now I’m peeved, Dey. I’m peeved that I got thrown in this mess when all I did was point out the obvious.

Yes it has.

3 Likes

kind’ve has been, he flirted with a waitress in that pre-sl post-bfa book.

The same way you guys consider Flynn Taelia is confirmed?

Where that even came from?

Pointless since Chromie being female has been Canon since 2010 from Warcraft itself.

3 Likes

So why would it matter, Dey? Where’s my agenda, Dey?!

(I’m being facetious at this point)

i know this is irrelevant to the topic at hand, but…
one of flynn’s old friends in-game mentions that flynn had the hots for taelia. not saying they were a couple, just… y’know, him liking her was canon.

1 Like

Where did I ever say you had one? I don’t even know you or what you’re talking about. You’re the one who jumped on me for telling someone else to stop trying to make the thread toxic with phobia bull.

Nevermind. Missed the joking thing.

Back in Battle for Dazar Alor when the fan made a theory that Flynn and Shaw could be gay, then the gatekeeper “confirmed” that Flynn like Taelia, and then Blizzard show those bullies that the fan theory is the correct one all along.

Look at this guy :rofl: :rofl:

He is of the radical trans exclusionist agenda. So yes. Yes he does.

1 Like