Confirmed Chromie is trans

did madeline roux write the chromie story? the folklore book has short stories by different authors, clearly christie golden didnt write it Christie hates retcon

3 Likes

The mental gymnastics tho…

7 Likes

Tell you truth guys ,I don’t care if chromie is male,female or trans chromie is chromie.

In other words, maybe this is a retcon but honestly, as far as retcon goes this is actually logical/had LGBT+ been as accepted before might have been something Blizzard would have done earlier. If anything Blizzard might have wanted Chromie to be trans in the first place but initially decided against it long ago because it would cause all sort of problems.

1 Like

Does roux favor a good retcon?

in shadows rising Nathanos has cologne. I refuse to believe Nathanos cologne isn’t Canon. I will buy it if blizzard makes it.

sylvanas feels like she is assexual waiting for confirmation and ltierally 0 problems as a dragon since dragons lay eggs no matter the gender they can swap genders like lizards everyone knows that from every lore on dragons in existance i have never once heard of a dragon who doesnt lay and egg and swap genders if they find no mate

Yeah. It has. Someone in here even quoted it.

And not just in HotS. Was in the Warcraft magazine all about the dragons published by Blizzard.

3 Likes

Aren’t most undead already, though? Admittedly it’s not something Ive looked into all that closely, but they don’t exactly have the working equipment to be aroused. They can still be romantic, I’m sure. But full on physical attraction, not sure.

That magazine is not canon then.

Dragons can take the form/likeness of just about anything they wish whenever they want. This is pretty standard across all fantasy and myth.

Yeah. It is. Written by Blizzard and not the roleplay game. It’s been canon since 2010. HotS re-confirmed it.

5 Likes

y’know, that article reminds me of jurassic park… y’know, where they have only female dinosaurs, but since they spliced’em with frogs, some of’em could make themselves… uh… what’s the proper term here… hermaphrodites?

maybe it’s like that, but the other way around with chromie. not enough bronzes, so… he made himself a she!

1 Like

People were mostly arguing about their original/dragon form.

The “OMG JUST USE THE MEGATHREAD” line is quite poor logic. We don’t have megathreads for each M+ topic or each night elf/teldrassil topic. Or any topic that exceeds more than one thread, except LGBT+ threads are the ones met with arbitrary demands.

It’s almost like people have a vested interest against LGBT for SOME reason

:thinking:

2 Likes

therse ingame steamy romance book that says otherwise, the only thing tho is even if they have or se w on the parts, undead cant make babies which was a whole topic sylvanas discusses as a reason she worries for the future of forsaken

Don’t come in here with this crap. You start this bull every time. No one in here is acting phobic. Get out.

3 Likes

I like trains.

see, i thought sylvanas was more into women, otherwise, why would all the valkyr we see be female-only, and the loyal-men in her life (except for putris) be… y’know, rotten in… certain… places-

i am not wording good tonight…

also might be overthinking everything.

technically with science any species can do this…

1 Like

NGL i don’t mind content drought if they announce now that Wrathion X Anduin is canon.

1 Like