Confirmed Chromie is trans

Nah people is just upset since the we said that Chromie has male dragon name, turns out we’re the correct one again. :joy:

Stop what? I’m just giving my two cents.

Normal people would read the title and think “ok cool” but holy hell this entire thing blew up for no reason.

1 Like

The thing about Quadirin is if you talk to him later on, you will find out that he is actually from another world that worships Elune. That also means that he isn’t a Night Elf, but some other race that isn’t from Azeroth. Blizzard gave him the stag form because it wouldn’t be worth it to make an entirely new model for one fairly minor character.
But most people probably don’t know that because the story wants to make it very clear that he is gay. That detail is given far more attention that the much more interesting detail that Elune is known and worshipped on multiple planets.

6 Likes

You are twisting the truth to suit your agenda. Kind of like when people conflate GID and intersex to prove that somehow bodies can be incongruent with brain sex.

characters are canon just not any story specific to hots like how ppl play ignorant as if blizzard would give them the okay with the dialogue if it wasn’t true to the characters identity

2 Likes

What are you talking about lol, I haven’t even posted here before. Do you have an agenda?

I’m sorry, I really don’t think it’s a big deal. Chrome is essentially just a glorified game mechanic.

2 Likes

Old lore - Chromie was a female dragon with previously thought to be male name.

New, revisionist, dishonest lore - Chromie is a male dragon but takes female form.

2 Likes

Read the thread before jumping in.

they should make anduin trans, he was never masculine anyway

1 Like

And he wears a dress (robe)!

Makes sense. He was trans all along.

1 Like

Do you consider your headcanon the “old lore”?

It has never been confirmed that Chromie was a she, otherwise the fan theory wouldn’t have been made.

1 Like

so was sylvanas, she was the first trans warcheif

1 Like

I can comment whenever I feel necessary lol

Ah yes, ignoring the facts (HotS dialog) because it doesn’t suit narrative.

6 Likes

Hearthstone has a nonbinary character, if its ever added to WoW must not be cannon. Anduins mom was trans, never seen her in the WoW so must be canon. tortollan came from hearthstone and not WoW first so they are not really cannon in lore either

1 Like

She probably just visited the barber shop and gave the damned goblin the ability to change her gender early on.

I can do it now but frankly, I ask you, how could I look cuter as a male Gnome than I do now? Well, not quite as cute, but a Gnome can’t help being sassy…

I see you got flagged already for daring to mention the word “transgender”. Given it appears to be true, is regarding a World of Warcraft NPC of some note and this is a discussion forum for World of Warcraft, I don’t quite see why… :woman_shrugging:

and the more folks argue about it, the more you can feel ion/lore/whoever,
grinning ear-to-ear like an evil imp, waiting for an interview so they can confirm she’s trans to the world.

no hate just… i dunno, feels like someone made her trans just so WoW can feel more ‘hip’ with the times… also cause folks argued about pelagos.

lets hope they reveal it tomarrow also wowhead locked their comments section due to laods of ppl posting about retcon, and now wow wiki and wowpedia deleted the blizz dev soruces that she was born female and replaced it with the wowhead article news LOL

You know characters can tell a lie in their HOTS dialogue right?

Sylvanas doesn’t wear boots, she wears high heels at least according to hots