Concubines in black temple raid

Let the galaxy burn.

1 Like

Illidan is bicurious?

1 Like

If that was for lore reasons why doest the BT have a place to play Smash Bros. >:[

Because Smash Bros. is fun and Illidan could always beat Malfurion when they played. Ness was Illidan’s favorite character and Malfurion would always pick Gannondorf or Mr. Game & Watch.

2 Likes

Malfurion would pick Shulk.

1 Like

Yes! Let us all clutch our pearls while we’re at it!

:wink:

/Raises glass

kinda what I was thinking really but I wouldn’t put it past them to do it out of spite because it’s all our fault as players right?

1 Like

Illidan has always been bi.

1 Like

Oh my. That information caught me off guard.

I was not prepared.

In the book Illidan is said to have deep admiration to Ravencrest.

1 Like

How deep, I wonder?

It’s basically his deepest darkest secret.

1 Like

I think it’s atmosphere to show that the people in the temple are “bad guys”

I have never once gotten the impression that Illidan or anyone associated with him was a “bad guy.” When we invaded Outland in BC, I said to myself, “So, we’re the bad guys?” and sure enough, we were all along.

Who knew? The instance was made back during BC by most of the fired devs.

1 Like

The Den of Mortal Delights is an area right before the Shivarra boss, hence why you see it infested with succubi.
Do you know anything about Black Temple raid and succubus lore in general? Or do you actually think the original devs invented the succubus for the first time in all of Earth’s history?

3 Likes

This doesn’t make sense, or do you want all the male picture be turned to fruits as well>

Wait, I am one of Illidan’s straight female followers and a blood elf, where are my ‘morale boosters’?

Oh jeez I thought the prodigal panda had returned.

Probably doesn’t exist because the zone were made back in the day when the cube crawlers are still in charge.