Concubines in black temple raid

I just realized today that the dens of mortal delight and those temple concubines in it could be an inside joke of Blizz. Do you think they’ll remove it one day?

Edit: I’m not saying whether it should/shouldn’t be removed. That’s open to discussion. I’m just making an observation.

4 Likes

Seriously? At least it is Sunday . . . .

20 Likes

If they are sincere in their new stance then they need to be removed, as petty as it may be. If they aren’t removed then they were never sincere.

6 Likes

I’ve been waiting patiently for someone to remember this and bring it up.

5 Likes

Every game by every dev company is full of non puritan content. I mean, are we going to ask they rename the Deeprun Tram?

23 Likes

This is a valid question at this point

3 Likes

I’m quite serious. It’s literally what the lawsuit saying the Blizz working environment is.

2 Likes

I never understood the point of those areas. What part of Illidan’s character ever implied he would promote such? It never made sense to me.

6 Likes

Don’t forget about the courtesans in Karazhan!

5 Likes

but when you think Illidan are those higher up devs whos rules the temple/Blizz. The concubine suddenly has addtional meanings.

They should remove violence from the game because violence IRL is bad.

32 Likes

Or Goblins in mageweave.

Or Humans in mageweave.

Or Draenei in mageweave.

Or Worgen in Mage-please delete those.

Or Pandaren in Mageweave.

Or Gnomes in Mageweave.

Or Dwarves in Mageweave.

They should remove the pet leashes because you can dress up as a priest and put child companions on a leash. /s

12 Likes

It just seems a bit odd when posted on a toon (obvious alt based on achievements) with zero posts and has a transmog resembling a pole-dancer.

7 Likes

Except that I would never equate Illidan with any of those alleged. Illidan has always been the anti-hero saviour of Azeroth. I would more liken those you are referring to more to Kael’thas and Azshara than Illidan.

And since those areas were within the Den Mother’s area. So I would assume they are her slaves, not Illidan’s or any other male character in WoW.

7 Likes

So no comment on the concubines in Nighthold raid?

1 Like

My memory is failing me, remind me of the area please? Which boss were they near?

they should remove succubus from the game.

Oh the ones near Elissande?

2 Likes

No, they shouldn’t.

2 Likes