Concubines in black temple raid

I can’t tell if these are troll post or serious ones but either way the ability of the Forums to complete miss nuance or just… common sense is fascinating.

As I recall, the ones in Karazhan/Den of Mortal delights are murderous Demons in disguise… so I honestly pity most people who actually stumble onto them XD…

You can murder people in the literal thousands in this game and no one bats an eye. Add a few concubines and suddenly ya’ll are horrified and want things changed.

9 Likes

I hope not. It adds to the darkness that is the Black Temple… .wait, can I still use the word “b!ack”?!

3 Likes

I just love how they’re always all women. As if demons would care one way or the other, and as if nobody would ever have another preference, or they would never have female or gay male clients.

Just a thing that’s been picking at me since the Black Temple came out. Always felt something was odd about it, given the setting. They made a good chunk of Stormwind’s NPCs black and made Chromie trans because ‘representation’, but they didn’t add any male concubines to BT? (Or Karazahn… They never did make that incubus model they promised)

The comments they make are really… yeah. Same with Mother Shahraz’s boss quotes. It all comes off as something frat boys would write.

3 Likes

Cancel the black temple?

Given the “dress” of the male attendants… I get the feeling they “Attend” to more than just trays of food…

3 Likes

As a priest I always think of the children.

4 Likes

What happens when you combine a race that has a high amount of greed and desire for money with a physical appearance that is very well endowed? I can’t say what here otherwise I may get in trouble.

delete the black temple.

This is what happens when a garbage company makes a fake gesture to appease people. Even if you don’t think it’s a problem, you have to wonder why they leave that in game and not other things.

Spoiler alert: it was because money

2 Likes

Bullcrap.

If they are sincere in their stance, they’ll be focusing on actual cultural change in their job, not doing shallow meaningless crap like deleting NPCs that have nothing to do with the lawsuit.

5 Likes

“laugh in Japan”

1 Like

Garrosh Hellscream should be removed from the game. Who at Blizzard thought a topless WarChief would be a good idea?

1 Like

Actually if you look at the den of mortal delights its rooms full of women getting pampered with service while having male slaves so

3 Likes

Didn’t they introduced BE in Bc? it was a take and joke for a drug party you can tell by the features in the area.

Mother shahraz model is offensive!

This game is doomed.

1 Like

That’s a whole different game

2 Likes

When they removed the other NPC the other day they already crossed that line of removing NPC’s and gave the impression that they don’t want certain aspects in the game any longer. They need to finish the job they started.