Concubines in black temple raid

They need to up this games rating to Mature.

Horrible, just horrible. Won’t someone think of the children!?

13 Likes

I think the novel stated that he basically used them as bargaining chips to ensure the loyalty of some belves to him over Kael’thas.

1 Like

OP please just go away… this crap is getting old.

9 Likes

Elves are kinky.

4 Likes

Yeah I remembered shortly after I posted. Thanks though.

No

I like making up stuff too!

5 Likes

also they should remove the night elf bounce animation.

2 Likes

I agree though likely not for the reason you are implying. I think it’s just silly.

1 Like

Illidan made that place to reward and boost morale for his Illidari followers, especially the blood elves. Because outside of the Black Temple was constant warfare, danger and military stuff. It helps build loyalty to him too.

The Den was a place to disconnect from all of that where his fighters could have a chance to relax and have a little fun. So it’s an actual lore reason. Nothing to do with Blizz.

6 Likes

I think this is speculation. Cite reference please?

I’ll have to look that up, thanks.

What’s wrong with them? Weren’t there instances in history of concubines rising through the ranks and becoming Queen / empress?

Also they’re just pixels at the end of the day.

6 Likes

Nothing as long as they are kept within the context of the narrative. It’s only when people take them out of that context and try to apply other meanings totally unrelated that they become a talking point. Which is why, as Pebrok slyly pointed out:

No one is complaining about the male concubines because the allegations aren’t concerning male harassment.

I really doubt it. The thought is about as ridiculous as that one thread asking for removal of succubus for the most stupid reason, “Too sexualized” like they never understood what a damn Succubus is in the first place.

Sure, its a coincidence but I really doubt that part of Black Temple is related to it. It does bring up a good question at the very least but personally, no, that’s likely not it.

3 Likes

Not sure if it’s the same as historical occurrences. But most concubines were peasants and brought to the palace and given a better life, were they not? And if they were in the palace a while didn’t they gain rank and favor?

Sure that may not fly in today’s world, but in historical context I can understand why it happened and why some women would be inclined to do it. They’re stronger than people give them credit for.

3 Likes

Wtf are you quoting me for?

1 Like

I remember reading it in the Illidan novel. One of the demon hunters talking about sneaking in there some evenings to get a break from everything else going on.

1 Like

sighs

Here we go again.

Imagine caring this much about a fantasy game…

1 Like

also we should remove shivvara.

1 Like