Concept: Voidier Void Elves

I mean sure, but they could’ve at least added some less-soft customization options for belves in addition to the traditional elf/anime-esque options. You know there had to be some individuals who pushed the magic-sucking thing to its limits and saw physical changes as a consequence.

This is the type of customization void elves should have gotten! I love those skin tones especially the dark blue skin! I’d also love to have seen things like old god, N’Zoth styled eyes and mutations like extra eyes.

Unfortunately it’s likely the blood elf customization will be seen as the void elf playerbase’s shadowlands customization meaning we might not see anything new. If that’s the case we have the high elf fanbase to thank for ruining what could have been some amazing void and old god customizations.

2 Likes

Ahh, right right! That’s definitely true. I took it more along the lines of talking about the cost of it, so my bad. And no problem, I’ve done my share of shader work over the years and figured I’d throw my two cents in about it.

When in-game:

Go into ‘Game Menu’

Go into ‘Help’

And six down is ‘Submit Suggestion’.

It will be a lot more primitive than what you presented here but I think it is still worth a shot.

As long as they fix male Void elf receding hairline while they at it, why not?

I deff like the look of these colour combos, they deff put the void into Void Elves, i’m so hyped for all these cool new customization options, and the more love Velfs get the better, they single handedly brought me back to Wow when they were announced way back in Legion, it’s so good to be finally able to play best elves on Alliance. :grin:

2 Likes

I made a post about the void elf visual racial and how they could let us toggle it out of combat. Void Elves and their void forms

1 Like

Hmmmm… I want a Void Elf so I can call it Darth Voider. sorry random it’s just I read the title as Voider :frowning:

It’s a foreign Vader.

1 Like

Hey, add these along side some more normal options and I’m on board.

Yea sure I want more high elf options on em but there’s no reason at all we can’t have both right?

1 Like