Compromised account

That is great :blush:
My husband and I met in real but I infected him with the game and we have been playing for over 10y now.
This forum really helped me through some stessy days

2 Likes

And, you know there are tons of pets in our GB Ruffle and you are more than welcome to take whatever ones you want.

1 Like

Do you have any idea how long it takes for the bann to be lifted after they restored the account and all security messures are in tact?
Just to have an idea. Ticket is EU85061745
The ticket has been handled yd afternoon my time (eu), so we are now about 23h later.

Have you tried actually logging into the game yet? I know in the past that the messaging of being suspended or banned could linger as it may be cached on your end, but once one logs into the game, that messaging clears up. Just wondering.

Entering battle net is no problem but under the blue button to enter the game is a bann sign with banned next to it in yellow. If you try to enter anyway, it gives a screen with an error code.

Tickets are still averaging 7 to 8 days so id expect at least that hopefully sooner

No they already handled my ticket. I got reply to it yd. We took all the steps they asked. I only had to reply to it and ask for final step, lifting the bann. They already found and restored it.

I still have open ticket for 10 days … Account hacked. Ticket US87337714. I’m getting a little frustrated because I had put in a web ticket 14 days ago and that was never responded to either. Ticket: US87208356. I know Blizzard has a lot of tickets but I thought compromised/hacked accounts were a high priority. I’ve had zero communication.

Do you have any idea how long it takes for the bann to be lifted after they restored the account and all security messures are in tact?
Just to have an idea. Ticket is EU85061745
The ticket has been handled yd afternoon my time (eu), so we are now about 30h later.
The ticket has been handled and restored and i updated them on the same ticket about 100% security i took but it is still not lifted from bann

A week maybe sooner but id err on the longer.

why do you think that? Seeing they already have my ticket handled. they came to it after 3 days. It is not a new ticket, its a reply and a work in progress on an already being handled ticket

The team that applies bans are not the same team that restores compromised accounts. It’s not uncommon for an account to be banned before its known to be compromised so you are dealing with two separate teams operating off of two separate queues.

Usually, the conflict is resolved quickly but with the current ticket situation, all bets are off.

2 Likes

OK because I could not send in a seperate ticket, I had to reply on the existing one because otherwise we would be back to the end of the Q. So I was informed it would go a bit faster, just didnt know where it was at now because what I was told was the moment one department does the correction of the hacked account, the other department takes about 24h to react on it, in normal times. Only thing I knew was the good news of not being at the back of the row again.

It should go to the new queue as a priority. As it’s already been proven that a ban was involved as part of a compromised account, they don’t have a lot of investigation to do before lifting the ban.

But queues are a mess across the board so it may take a longer than usual.

1 Like

Yeah exactly what i heard. I have to say, 3 days was fast under these circumstances. I already have all GB items back that my husbands hackers stole out of my guild. The restoration was nicely done and already a releave. They were nice in informing him what to do security wise and send him step by step emails. All done now and hope he will get in before wednesday on pre patch. He will have his work seeing all hacked items are send by mailbox and he has much more stuff then my gb LOL

1 Like

This is Marthros. :slight_smile: I got my account back and am posting from my main :slight_smile: Thank you Blizzard CS staff and everyone who helped me through this process! Feels good to be back :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Well look at you. Great! Did you also get unbanned already? We are still waiting on that part to get fixed.
Cos seeing it is a different department, i worrie I had to put in a different ticket instead of a reply on the original one.

1 Like

I wasn’t banned just my account was compromised luckily, but all is good now!

1 Like

WB gald it got fixed sooner then later.

1 Like

This is to funny in a going crazy kinda way.
So after they restored My husband hacked account, it was still banned. We installed phone number but had some trouble there and answered the existing ticket, telling them we couldn’t receive a text. We found out it had something to do with our new installed firewall on our phones, anyway we made sure the number where you receive these texts are oke and thus we finally could receive the confirmation texts and my husband activated his phone number and activated his authenticator. We gave this info through to again the original being handled ticket, so they could see all security was in place and asked them when they would lift the bann.
Now I wake up and they replied BUT replied to my first added info about the receiving texts problem and that we finally got that fixed.
I assume the person behind the respons never read further about my husband asking when the bann was going to be lifted because the custumer agent replied that he was happy to read that we fixed the receiving texts problem. He said he was sorry this had occured but that he was happy we got it fixed and that if we still needed help we could contact him or her again.
Very nice and friendly and nothing to say about that but if the ticket would have been read further down the line they could have seen that the main problem is the bann that is still not lifted.
I dont know what to do now because putting in another ticket isnt the option, it sets me back to the end of the Q so I replied again to the same saying it isnt resolved but everytime it adds another few days of respons.
Is there anyone around who can have a look at EU85061745 (I know you cant do anything about tickets but maybe see if I am missing something, like you guys did last time for me)
Thank you