Completed 12 months of the Trading Post. No Warden Transmog

As I have previously reported, I have completed every month since the trading post was added to the game, including Jan 2024 and I did not receive the Burden of Unrelenting Justice transmog. The achievement says I’m 11/12 even though I completed every month and have every reward to prove it. Why do you continue to ignore this bug?

4 Likes

I haven’t completed January yet, but have completed all others and am stuck at 10/12. So if I complete January I won’t get the transmog either.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue.

Adding my voice to this issue. I have every single special reward from the Travel Points tasks for every month, but I’m sitting at 11/12 after finishing this month.

Same issue here. Even doubted myself and checked to make sure I had every reward giving since the first month.

I did read that December bugged for some people and didn’t count toward the achievement. I had only checked today when I didn’t get the set - but it could be related to that.

Same issue here, specifically November didn’t count properly.

I have the same issue; it is stuck at 11/12, and I have all the rewards, including the watch of this month.

Adding to this. I seem to not have been given credit for April 2023. My thread on the customer service forum:

Seems like others also were not awarded the Blades of Elune

Adding my name to the list of people who have had this bug happen to them.

I am also having the same problem. Submitted a ticket, told to take a hike and report it here.

I’ve completed every month and have all rewards. However, I’m stuck at 10/12. Need to finish January still.

Seems like also the bug can allow me to continuously click the trading post chest as if I’ve not touched it yet.

Same here completed all months got the rewards and no TMOG

I have the same issue and the reply to my ticket was that I should go to WOWhead and all other forums instead of it being resolved by BLIZZARD! Not very good customer support when you tell your customers to resolve their issues through OTHER CUSTOMERS! Ridiculous.

Same here. All 12 months completed and I have all rewards. Achievement states I’m stuck at 11/12.

Also adding my voice here in hopes that this thread gets seen; I have done the whole year and have all the previous bonus rewards, but the achievement is stuck at 11 / 12. I’m afraid I didn’t catch what month got missed in the counter, but hey!

Looting the TP chest does nothing to help, except give you the Golden Mobile Timepiece and the tenders you get.

I’m in the same boat. I didn’t complete this month yet, so my achievement progress should be 11/12, however it’s showing 10/12.

I went back and made sure i had every single monthly completion reward and i have them all.

They do that a lot to shake people off the support line who don’t have real issues. You have to open it back up to get them to actually look at it. I did this and they gave me a very very wordy reply that boiled down to “yes we’re aware of this, yes we’re working on it. Please submit a bug report”

And now here i am.

I’m in the same situation. In addition, the trading chest just gave me the reward of the month, no extra coins. :man_shrugging: People getting 1500 extra coins this month, but nothing for me.

1 Like

Same.

Clicked on the chest expecting to get the set. Nothing.

Same. Chatted with support back and forth 8 times. Every response was the same canned response basically telling me to go away. Such garbage.