Completed 12 months of the Trading Post. No Warden Transmog

I have all 12 rewards, but achievement shows 11/12.

Update: I don’t know if it fixed for everyone with the issue, but with the release of Seeds of Renewal, I received the armor set.
Hopefully everyone got their achievement fixed! ^-^

Adding my voice here and my husband’s. We have done every month, we even went back through all the rewards as sort of checklist to make sure we had completed 12 months.

it seems stuck at 11/12 for us. Just did complete this month’s logs so maybe it’ll fix itself after Tuesday … right?

As a note… I can keep clicking on the chest as if I have not earned the watch reward for the month. It goes through the pop up and everything for it every time as if I haven’t looted it already.

Helllo,

Going into January 2024 I had 11/12 trading post completions. Upon completing January’s trading post, I went to loot the chest and it was bugged as I was able to loot it over and over and it was showing I was getting the rewards over and over. Eventually this stopped. I got the wrist watch (bonus reward for January) but did not get the achievement award Burden of Unrelenting Justice. I went back to ensure I completed all trading posts, I know for a fact I did. I have not missed one. But then saw that the bonus reward from the April 2023 [Arsenal: Blades of Elune] were not in my transmog list. Again, I completed every single trading post up to January and was 11/12 going into this month. Please help. This is extremely frustrating for a monthly subscription game to have these issues.