Complaint: Report Against Classic Era Griefer

My nefarious ploys have been revealed! :rofl:

Customer Support isn’t Customer Service. As Darth and myself both pointed out, this forum is one for players to assist other players. It is NOT a contact point for Blizzard staff. Again, as I did point out, there are ways that reports can be sent in and this forum is not one of them - and while yes, you see some Blues on this forum, they’re SFAs. They are not GMs and they are not the staff who handles reports and investigations. I will also tag on that if you submitted everything via the email link I provided - it is one-way communication. They will not respond to you, but they will look into the matter. Just to set expectations.

There wasn’t backlash, there was simply informing you of where you were misguided in your efforts to get your issue addressed. No one was rude or lashing out, only pointing out how things work around here. What you were told is pretty well laid out in the sticky at the top of the forum. There are also several threads that are easy to find in a similar vein.

Source

I will also point out that “griefing” is a very loose term when it comes to reports. This person may be the biggest troll in the world, but there are oftentimes other ways to go around them. Zone disruption and focused harassment in the way you’re aiming towards, it takes quite a bit, honestly. Most of the time in-game problems have an in-game solution.

Even though the person in question is the same faction and enough of the server is sick of them? Then it sounds like it’s time to make nice with a guild or folks of the opposite faction and invite them to come keep the person occupied while your group gets their kill. Some sort of cooperation. That would be an in-game solution for an in-game problem. Especially on a PvP realm.

But all of that aside, I do wish you luck going forward.

5 Likes