Comp Stomp

You got to wait 4 months for it …

2 Likes

They can grind other stuff during that time.

You can’t blame players for waiting for this brawl when they’re just trying to get more out of their playtime.

It’s like players going ham in random bgs during bg week. Imagine if Blizzard decided to remove bg week.

2 Likes

Are you being contrary for the sake of it?

It takes 56 wins to get exalted. Let’s assume you win 50% of your games, that means 112 games. At an average of 13 minutes per game, that is 1 day’s worth of time.

There are 120 days between the brawl repeating.

1 day =/= 120 days

Don’t understand this example at all. At least battleground week is in real battlegrounds… no issue with bg week at all.

4 Likes

If they wait for this brawl, they only need to play half that number of games.

Are you also including queue times for specific queuing AB?

Just to confirm, your advice to someone trying to get exalted in AB is that they should specific queue for 112 games? Not wait for this brawl?

1 Like

AB is easy to get exalted .

What hard is to get exalted with WSG. So hard, they should have AI playing WSG !!

the brawl week for warsong is pretty nice got a few toons exalted from that its 1 of my favorite brawls too bad it rarely pops in random q

2 Likes

Are people actually upset they removed a non pvp brawl?

2 Likes

the pvers are yes yesterday there was like 20 threads in like 5min most were by the same guy but still. GD also had quite a few.

1 Like

Ya I should play the brawl more when it shows up . I am still missing the WSG rep for my Conqueror Title. Have the AV and AB reps done ages ago .

2 Likes

Ye wsg does take the longest i think 4 of my toons have it and it was always my last 1. Brawl is def easy tho wasn’t even trying for it i just like the brawl and my mage ended up getting it last time it was up

1 Like

My advice for anyone wanting PvP rewards would be to do the associated PvP activity. I wouldn’t suggest to someone who is hungry to order a pizza in 4 months time when they can have it in 24 hours. Your claim of it being more efficient to wait a third of a year is inaccurate.

6 Likes

This is a good start, the complete removal of Honor and BG Rep from PVE sources should happen next.

Except if you pay attention almost none of them ask for this. They all rant about how bad PvP is instead. Can’t blame him. Did the op make a post in gd about it like I asked him? Probably did but specifically requesting to keep pve seperate not the other way around.

Adding another “What sort of bonehead move is this?” Remove Echoes, let us stomp.

1 Like

Oh boy, another new person with no post history chiming in.
Dragonslayer mad he can’t PvE for PvP rewards.

3 Likes

Shoulda been grinding BGs instead of waiting for a single week to do it.

Hotmogu still faster honor than Comp Stomp, btw. Almost to two honor levels since it came around, and I’ve had to raid/sleep/work.

1 Like

I understand everybody being upset when they took the 99% win away and it would have been easy to farm up echoes that way I get that.

Comp Stomp should never come back, it’s not PVP it is PVE I like and want to kill players not NPC.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind a proving grounds style thing

comp stomp is good for people who have been thinking about trying bgs but been worried they ruin it for others, it is a good place for get their feet wet, just don’t play it if you don’t like it, pvp needs more people.

3 Likes

Almost everyone that has posted in favor of it haven’t said anything about learning. They’ve complained about not getting free honor, echoes and MoH.

6 Likes