Comp Stomp

brah, you’re still here with THIS SHIZ topic paragraph as top of this forum! all you bring up has nothing to do with a THING not one thing! so we stomp on AI. i’m so sad for you. later. NO! YOU, can just stop talking about nothing!

Wait, the brawl is hotmogu??? I must play

2 Likes

bear shi*? I omg never!

…they even put it over a fire!? holy shattrath!

You could have just played alts and farmed frags in wq

I see why you love hotmogu. With my bad gear, it’s pretty fun. Can only imagine on a lock. I wish my lock had even my current gear lol

1 Like

Can we get a F to Arathi comp stomp. That was the only reason I hit exalted with the rep from that BG.

I wish the hot potato mechanic existed regularly, I feel it’s the only way some people even would ever hold the orbs.
Not sure why everyone has this innate fear of their character dying.
It’s really weird.

2 Likes

Yes, I’m pissed. I was waiting for this week to farm my best Essence for PVE, the fact two PVP essence keep poping up in PVE BIS just show how bad you are at balancing stuff. If I wanted to PVP, I would have do like everyone and swapped Horde and brag how much I’m good at PVP now.
I was seeing Shadowland as change in your stubborn mentally of players opinion is poop, but looking at your track record of current I see it’s still there.

:violin:

You will find no sympathy here. There are no PvP options to get the legendary cloak, BiS gear, certain essences, etc.

If PvP players have to put up with doing content they don’t want to do to be optimal, the same works the other way around.

8 Likes

Instead of small violining him, we should all come together and agree that bis gear should drop from their own respective forms of content.

It’s hard to not mock when they cry like this considering that we need to run visions multiple times in a week every single week just to keep up with corruptions / sockets so that we can pvp

4 Likes

Sure, but he’s not the one who made that design decision. He doesn’t like the current system too.

Agreed if you even mention the word pvp in GD {the only place blizz even really reads} people will just mock you. Gotta love how shoe is on the other foot.

3 Likes

Agreeing with that concept does not change anything. There are people here claiming to have been waiting 4 months for battleground rep. They could have probably got that rep 5x over by actually playing the battleground and not a risk free dungeon version.

PvP rewards should not be awarded to those not participating in PvP. Simple. They can keep it as a training ground, which is the only good argument, but they should not be getting PvP reps, titles, honor points, conquest points, or any other form of reward apart from knowledge.

10 Likes

How dare they take the more efficient route?

Well, the devs put this brawl in the PvP menu and you get PvP rewards from it.

1 Like

If you call waiting 4 months in between brawls more efficient, sure. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It’s the more efficient use of their time.

1 Like

Not really it’s not .

Efficient not… more palatable . Yes

1 Like

How is it less efficient compared to specific queuing for AB?

Or even queuing for random bgs in general?

1 Like