it is indeed up

1 Like

Even PVP games have PVE options.

1 Like

It’s a different flavor of PVP: Players Vs Programs

:upside_down_face:

(Or processors, pentiums, etc)

1 Like

Think of it as a PvP training ground. Wouldn’t you rather have better prepared players joining your other pug battlegrounds?

And to everyone else…wouldn’t it be great if there were Comp Stomps of other battlegrounds besides AB?

2 Likes

I mean it’s kinda treat your self kinda bonus event.

Also, it’s a bit of the pvp style of a raid. I wouldn’t mind the AI having an epic version where it is harder.

1 Like

Looks like according to this blue post, it was both and that once the Anniversary event was over, then Comp Stomp would return

1 Like

Would you still find it fun if it didn’t give honor/marks/rep?

I’m all for making it a mode where people that are new to pvp or a class can practice, but I don’t think it should give rewards. They could also make a version of it for arenas.

1 Like

Which is full of bots already :man_shrugging:t5:

Flightstones being required to upgrade honor stuff ruined comp stomp for me.

3 Likes

Sorry…I just got this image of little Billy being upset that little Sally got a popsicle too even though she didn’t help mom bring in the groceries. :rofl:

It doesn’t teach players to pvp anymore than LFR teaches someone to raid in a real team atmosphere. lol

2 Likes

This would likely ruin it. So no thanks.

1 Like

It will eventually always be Player vs AI in the future.

I don’t know, would you still find arena fun if it didn’t award glad mounts or vault?

I’m all for making a mode where people enjoy pushing numbers high on a leaderboard, but I don’t think it should give rewards.

See how this works?

1 Like

Why would you be entitled to PvP rewards for PvEing/afking against bots? It’s a good way to get new people to try out bgs, but let’s be honest here. You only like it because you barely have to do anything to get the rewards

1 Like

Its a training simulation

Probably because to a lot of randoms in the queues, ‘player versus player’ also applies to members of their own team. Sometimes it even seems like they’re more interested in attacking their own team than the opposing one.

1 Like

It isn’t a mode where people can practice; the bots don’t act realistic at all. They’re too good at interrupts and too bad at everything else. In SL it was really just good for grinding honor/conquest and renown, and now it’s good for honor/conquest and probably flightstones. Also dream/shadowflame sparks for people who are below the cap.

You can still get honor and conquest faster from other modes (like solo shuffle or probably battleground blitz based on what I’ve heard)

1 Like

So M+ players could grind blood of the enemy in BFA.

1 Like

:open_book: :open_book: :open_book:
Proving my point that people like it because it’s free honor and not because it’s fun.

1 Like